The Xbox One Future Owners Discussion Thread (No DRM debates etc.)

I'll be picking up a One at launch, I was also picking one up before the drm reversal.  Getting Battlefield 4 for sure and possibly one or two other launch titles.

Off the top of my head, Dead Rising 3, Ryse, and Forza 5 for launch.

We don't know everything for launch yet...

For the DAY ONE edition, the main difference is the controller has DAY ONE EDITION printed on it, correct?  I really don't like the look of it, but it's not a deal breaker by any means.  A better gesture would be a free headset for DAY 1 editions.

I still like the launch, based on assumptions. As an early adopter, I'm ok with slim pickens until TitanFall.
I'm with u. I think the launch is very solid with all different types of games. Forza, Dead Rising 3, Killer Unstinct, plus the ports of Watch Dogs, Battlefueld 4, COD: Ghosts I don't see how it won't keep u busy till the nuke comes out

For the DAY ONE edition, the main difference is the controller has DAY ONE EDITION printed on it, correct? I really don't like the look of it, but it's not a deal breaker by any means. A better gesture would be a free headset for DAY 1 editions.

Special DLC
Don't know about the day 1 XBL yet
Special achievement

I think we could still learn more as well

bread's done
Back