The "You Had Your Chance" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Renegade_Zero']argh!!! I go to level 16 in halo, and then I dropped back to a 15.[/QUOTE]
I'm a lvl 24 Silver Battler in SC2, and I kick ass with Mitsurugi. Though Link w/The Megaton Hammer is the best character of all.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I'm a lvl 24 Silver Battler in SC2, and I kick ass with Mitsurugi. Though Link w/The Megaton Hammer is the best character of all.[/QUOTE]

before I traded it in I liked link with the fairy sword, or mitsu with one of his weapons. cant remember the name. and I was like a level 60 or something high like that.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']before I traded it in I liked link with the fairy sword, or mitsu with one of his weapons. cant remember the name. and I was like a level 60 or something high like that.[/QUOTE]
I loved all of Link's weapons in the game. Awesome game. Mitsurugi was my favorite character...

[quote name='beerguy961']I loved all of Link's weapons in the game. Awesome game. Mitsurugi was my favorite character...[/QUOTE]

its all about talim, lets go right now

[quote name='iheartmetal']its all about talim, lets go right now[/QUOTE]
Challenging another UCD kid to SC2? I dunno, I haven't played for a while...

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Damnit, I really don't want to go to work today. I'd rather stay home and watch another movie or something.[/QUOTE]

Luckily I don't have to work on Sundays, because I am completely fucking sick this morning. I think I'm going to watch the two DVD's I bought at Best Buy yesterday (Life Aquatic and Appleseed).

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']I think Steve Blum is perfect for Mugen...His style and voice its the character well I think, to me that's what matters most. Same goes for Ron Allen and Jin. Jin does win though, if for no other reason other than Mugen is so dense.[/QUOTE]

I dunno...It seems to me that Mugen needs someone with a different kind of energy than Steve Blum. I think it's just the extreme difference at times between Blum's Mugen and whoever the Japanese voice actor's Mugen. I've only watched one episode of the sub, but he seems very different at times.

[quote name='beerguy961']I loved all of Link's weapons in the game. Awesome game. Mitsurugi was my favorite character...[/QUOTE]
I thought the bomb and bow and arrow was a bit awkward. Mitsurugi was my favorite character in the first game. This time around, it would have to be Link. It's too bad that SCIII is a ps2 exclusive. :(

[quote name='Moxio']They have boobs. O_O[/QUOTE]
:lol: I'm afraid we do.
[quote name='zionoverfire']My source as always is some depressed drunk person on a rant.;)
Things are always messed up here, but it provides for some mild entertainment.[/QUOTE]
Entertainment for you, hell for someone else ;)
[quote name='GuilewasNK']Oh hey 6669, didn't see your post at first. Welcome back![/QUOTE]
Thanx Guile! I just came back to brag about my birthday, and I've kinda been here ever since.

[quote name='6669']

Thanx Guile! I just came back to brag about my birthday, and I've kinda been here ever since.[/QUOTE]
Does this mean you're going to stick around? All of our other female posters disappeared, giving more credence to my conspiracy theory.

[quote name='evilmregg']Luckily I don't have to work on Sundays, because I am completely fucking sick this morning. I think I'm going to watch the two DVD's I bought at Best Buy yesterday (Life Aquatic and Appleseed).[/QUOTE]

You best not be watching Appleseed without me, bastard!

[quote name='dcfox']Does this mean you're going to stick around? All of our other female posters disappeared, giving more credence to my conspiracy theory.[/QUOTE]
It's not a theory anymore. We DO scare away all of the girls. ;)

I'm grounded for two weeks, but my parents decided not to take away video games. Can't tell you why, but this is going to help me get through some of my giant pile...and possibly to raise my post count on CAG. >_>

When was the last time someone mentioned post count in the OTT? It's been a while since I've seen it brought up. It looks like moving it to the profile screen did make everyone forget about it, and that's probably for the best.

[quote name='smalien1']Is there any reason (other than ethics) not to download comp games on Limewire?[/QUOTE]

The potential lawsuits and viruses shouldn't stop a man like you.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']You best not be watching Appleseed without me, bastard![/QUOTE]

Sorry, Spoony, but done and done. And it was fucking good. You can borrow it sometime, though.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Well, I just made the Shadow Queen my bitch in Paper Mario.[/QUOTE]

Congrats! Damn that's a good game.

OOO! Manchester U is playing Chelsea. I wish I had known that earlier. The match is almost over. Chelsea is going to win 3-1.

I'm not a huge soccer fan but I can appreciate the professional level and love watching the big games. One of the top ten sport events I've ever watched Was Man U vs Arsenal one afternoon after I got done with classes. Just flipping around and came across the match as the second half got underway. It was great, and it ended in controversy on a bad call from a ref in the last five minutes that gave Man U. the lead. The crowd went nuts!

God, the Phantom Menace is on...

I realized the other day that basically the new trilogy is five and a half hours of crap for 45 minutes of cool but superficial fanservice.

[quote name='evilmregg']Sorry, Spoony, but done and done. And it was fucking good. You can borrow it sometime, though.[/QUOTE]

rat...bastard. Consider it borrowed :D

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']God, the Phantom Menace is on...

I realized the other day that basically the new trilogy is five and a half hours of crap for 45 minutes of cool but superficial fanservice.[/QUOTE]

It is? What channel?

Im grounded for the day so this is my one and only post, im going to be a fiend tomorrow though between gamespot and here, E3 is gonna be crazy

By the way anyone recall Mad Max's "Bust A Deal, Face The Wheel" punishment from "Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome". Kudos if you can

[quote name='Moxio']Who's GW?[/QUOTE]

fucking Guild Wars...I was out doing a quest, and I got swarmed. Now, I had done almost the entire quest, but it wasn't enough to get anything crossed off yet. Me, being an elementalist/mesmer and being alone, I got raped by a bunch of earth elementals...Instead of starting me at the nearest ressurection thingit, it decided to send me back to town, erasing ALL of the progress I made on the quest...I'm really pissed at it right now...

[quote name='karsh']fucking Guild Wars...I was out doing a quest, and I got swarmed. Now, I had done almost the entire quest, but it wasn't enough to get anything crossed off yet. Me, being an elementalist/mesmer and being alone, I got raped by a bunch of earth elementals...Instead of starting me at the nearest ressurection thingit, it decided to send me back to town, erasing ALL of the progress I made on the quest...I'm really pissed at it right now...[/QUOTE]

If you need help, let me know.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I know, but weee need to put it out of our misery.

I mean, talk about a slow finish, this think is going slower than Terry Schiavo!
[/QUOTE]
BOOOO! ;)

I was running out of room on my game shelves, so I moved my CD's to the rack next to it and moved my cd and gba games down a level, giving it more room, and moved my dvd games down and removed a shelf so I have another row for my games. Hopefully this'll last a while. :D I may take a pic in a little bit if anyone wants to see it and my non- console specific sortings. ;)

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I was running out of room on my game shelves, so I moved my CD's to the rack next to it and moved my cd and gba games down a level, giving it more room, and moved my dvd games down and removed a shelf so I have another row for my games. Hopefully this'll last a while. :D I may take a pic in a little bit if anyone wants to see it and my non- console specific sortings. ;)[/QUOTE]

ummm...yeah

Yeah, remember those four media cases I bought. I'm maybe at 85% capacity. But three shelves are made up of sealed Computer Games and GBA Games. Once I break those boxes open I'll save a couple shelves.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Yeah, remember those four media cases I bought. I'm maybe at 85% capacity. But three shelves are made up of sealed Computer Games and GBA Games. Once I break those boxes open I'll save a couple shelves.[/QUOTE]

i absolutey have no more room left in my room for just about anything.....ive been forced to stack my dvds sideways on top of each other on the top of my top shelves (lot of "tops")....i can't wait to get my own place....this is getting ri-goddamn-diculous....i may be a getting my own place sooner than i expect....my mother is moving to ocean city, md and selling the house...which means i might buy

[quote name='Ozzkev55']

By the way anyone recall Mad Max's "Bust A Deal, Face The Wheel" punishment from "Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome". Kudos if you can[/QUOTE]

They called it Gulag or some weird name, basically it was tie his hands, place some giant weird mask thing on his head, put him on some animal and banish him in the wasteland desert. And I watch way too many movies....

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']i absolutey have no more room left in my room for just about anything.....ive been forced to stack my dvds sideways on top of each other on the top of my top shelves (lot of "tops")....i can't wait to get my own place....this is getting ri-goddamn-diculous....i may be a getting my own place sooner than i expect....my mother is moving to ocean city, md and selling the house...which means i might buy[/QUOTE]

number 1 on TSD list of things to do to the house if he buys it:

PUT IN A fuckIN AIR CONDITIONER;)

[quote name='CaseyRyback']number 1 on TSD list of things to do to the house if he buys it:

PUT IN A fuckIN AIR CONDITIONER;)[/QUOTE]

:lol: you remember that post? that's too funny....actually, they just finally had one put in not too long ago....while it's cheap, it works for now....i'd probably upgrade it within a few years...unless it breaks before then :bomb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back