The "Yukino got new clothes" OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Blog section on this site is full of garbage.

-------------

Liquid, I didn't have any money in my Paypal so I transfered some in last night. When the money shows up in my account, I'll pay you.

Is there anything I need to do with so I can play my arcade games and access the Rock Band 2 stuff with this new 360?

License transfer, munch.

-----

My friend had a salvia trip in which he thought he was one of the Elder Gods from The Call of Cthulu. :rofl:

Manthing: installing Windows 7 from USB using the guide you linked me (well, I was reading Trakan's link, but I didn't do the extra thing on the end from his, and I used FAT32 from yours, so it was basically your link) to is working just fine.

Munch, if you have any retail discs installed on your hard drive, you'll have to reinstall them. They only work on the 360 they were originally installed with.

Installing Windows 7 RC1 on my laptop was super easy. Way quicker than older versions of Windows too.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Liquid, I didn't have any money in my Paypal so I transfered some in last night. When the money shows up in my account, I'll pay you.[/QUOTE]

Did we decide on an amount, or should I just send it tomorrow and let you know what it cost to ship?

[quote name='munch']Is there anything I need to do with so I can play my arcade games and access the Rock Band 2 stuff with this new 360?[/QUOTE]

you have to use the MS DRM tool if you want to play your arcade content offline.

[quote name='JJSP']munch, your British boss wants to work with you on a project.[/QUOTE]

I have no idea what you're talking about, whitey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back