The zombie apocalypse is upon us

Yeah it's pretty messed up. It's not exactly a "party drug" so those that have been using it, at least in my area, have a history of mental health and substance abuse issues.

with the new legislation it has become hard to obtain which has driven the prices up and cut back on use. I'm pretty sure you can still buy it online but who knows.

It's just scary though because it takes its user base, most of whom are already unstable, and makes them hyper aggressive and delusional.

I took a bath in Epsom salts earlier it really felt good.

These people should try taking a bath with Epsom salts it makes your muscles feel relaxed. I guarantee you won't want to eat anyone's face.

I think technically it is illegal everywhere because they made it a federal crime, but since local law enforcement can't enforce federal law, in some jurisdictions their hands are tied waiting for state laws to catch up.

Local law enforcement here repeatedly warned one gas station owner of the federal law, then more when the state law came into effect. The owner kept saying he knew about the law and stopped selling, but was really just selling under the counter. Well, people from two-three cities away were coming to this gas station, police did some under cover buys, and arrested the owner and his wife on numerous counts of dealing.

If i was going to eat somebody in Florida it would be somebody who has been tanning at the beach all day, it'd be like slow cooked human!.:lol:

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Weed has been in use for years and years, nobody tries to eat people's faces just getting high on weed.[/QUOTE]

Actually, they didn't find any bath salts in the guy, only pot... so maybe it was the weed.

[quote name='cheapfrag']Actually, they didn't find any bath salts in the guy, only pot... so maybe it was the weed.[/QUOTE]

F'n munchies. Dude must have had it bad.

Goldberger says it's nearly impossible for toxicology testing to keep pace with new formulations of synthetic drugs.

The most likely scenario is that they only found marijuana because it was a newer formula of bath salts for which they haven't created a suitable toxicology testing process. Since there are so many different formulas for bath salts and K2, it's almost impossible to just randomly guess which formula to test for without other knowledge such as the brand. Also since the tests are so new, they are still in the ridiculously expensive phase and testing for every possible combination would cost a fortune.

Ya know, when I used to smoke some trees every so often back in the 90's, I never had any overpowering desire to go chew on someone elses' face when the munchies hit.:razz:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Ya know, when I used to smoke some trees every so often back in the 90's, I never had any overpowering desire to go chew on someone elses' face when the munchies hit.:razz:[/QUOTE]

A face will satisfy the post-smoke craving for jerky when jerky isn't available. It's also relatively cheaper, if you can get away with it.

[quote name='metaphysicalstyles']A face will satisfy the post-smoke craving for jerky when jerky isn't available. It's also relatively cheaper, if you can get away with it.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. But there's a slight difference between gnawing on someones' face and going to the store to grab some jerky. That being the disease factor. I don't know about you, but I'd rather munch on some properly prepared beef jerky as opposed to what this guy did, which was snack on a homeless guys face.

bread's done
Back