The_Punisher's GOING AWAY SALE :(( PS3/360/Wii/Gamecube---Rare Stuff, Good Stuff

Layin' down some bids again!

.hack//Part 2 Mutation (w/ case and anime disk, no manual) $10
.hack//Part 3 Outbreak (w/ manual and case, no anime disk) $10
.hack//Part 4 Quarantine (w/ case and anime disk, no manual) $12

Um...I never bidded on We Love Katamari, could you please remove that and I only put down $1.50 on both Xenosaga and Xenosaga II and was outbidded, could you please fix that too?

[quote name='Yokihana']Um...I never bidded on We Love Katamari, could you please remove that and I only put down $1.50 on both Xenosaga and Xenosaga II and was outbidded, could you please fix that too?[/QUOTE]

Right bids, wrong person. He left ur name in when he made the bids, sorry.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (w/ manual and case) - $9.00

Digaea 1: Hour of Darkness (w/ manual and case) - $6.00
Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories (w/ manual and case) - $6.00

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (w/ manual and case) dv8mad $10.00
Pikmin 2 (w/ manual and case) (RARE) :bomb: dv8mad $19
Resident Evil 2 (w/ manual and case) dv8mad $17.00

[quote name='jman619']I see what you did there. ;)[/quote]

Had to get my bid up.:)

Mark of Kri (w/ case, no manual) - $1
Rise of the Kasai (sealed) - $1

.hack//Part 4 Quarantine (w/ case and anime disk, no manual) 12.50
.hack//G.U. Vol. 1 Rebirth (w/ manual and case) $8.50
.hack//G.U. Vol. 2 Reminisce (w/ manual and case) $8.50
.hack//G.U. Vol. 3 Redemption (w/ manual and case) $8.50

wow this is a very very nice list.

Animal Crossing 2.50
Mark of Kri (w/ case, no manual) $1.50
Rise of the Kasai (sealed) $1.50
We Love Katamari (sealed) $6.50

Yay, people like me.

They better, i spent $36 on shipping today, and i didn't bring enough with me, so i had to go back and scrounge for quarters, good thing i leave my change in my car :bomb:.

[quote name='dv8mad']How did that happen? I have to blame it on you! LOL
(re)linked[/QUOTE]

Thank you ;). Seems a little slow at night, everyone only bids in the mornings. Anyway, time to go get dinner, maybe someone will surprise me when i get back :D.

Otherwise, it's time to start watching Death Note :applause:.

Interested in a few things, not quite ready to commit yet though...

Is the sticker damage on Resident Evil Zero to the artwork insert or to the case? Couldn't tell from the pictures..

And is it $2-3 shipping per item, or just actual cost?

Don't worry I'm more of a sniper. Some items are getting close to my limit though so we'll have to see. Normally I'd freak out about the .hack series but the missing parts are bad. Don't worry. I'll be here on Wednesday. You should move your sale to Friday so I can use "Pentagon" or something cooler for a group name. Much fun will be had.

Either way it was a free link for you! And now a free bump.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ferant316']Interested in a few things, not quite ready to commit yet though...

Is the sticker damage on Resident Evil Zero to the artwork insert or to the case? Couldn't tell from the pictures..

And is it $2-3 shipping per item, or just actual cost?[/QUOTE]

Hey, the sale's not going anywhere, bid when you want ;).

I'm 99% sure that ALL sticker damage is the case only, but i double-checked RE0 for you, and yea it's outer case only, so technically you could swap a new gc case with the crappy one and make it look new ;).

Also, shipping is most likely $3/item (of course shipping is cheaper with more than one), with some obvious exceptions.

[quote name='ItsMeMark']Don't worry I'm more of a sniper. Some items are getting close to my limit though so we'll have to see. Normally I'd freak out about the .hack series but the missing parts are bad. Don't worry. I'll be here on Wednesday. You should move your sale to Friday so I can use "Pentagon" or something cooler for a group name. Much fun will be had.

Either way it was a free link for you! And now a free bump.[/QUOTE]

Hey, so am i, i may not like snipers cuz i get less money, but i still am one, can't lie. The reason i like wednesday and not friday is cuz people are sometimes busy Friday nights (yep, even me....sometimes), and i like to have everything done mid-week so i can ship everything Saturday.

Also, Updated :).

[quote name='the_punisher']Hey, the sale's not going anywhere, bid when you want ;).

I'm 99% sure that ALL sticker damage is the case only, but i double-checked RE0 for you, and yea it's outer case only, so technically you could swap a new gc case with the crappy one and make it look new ;).

Also, shipping is most likely $3/item (of course shipping is cheaper with more than one), with some obvious exceptions.[/quote]

Thanks man. For my shipping question I meant if I bought several items would it reflect actual shipping or just $3 an item.

Now that I have that out of the way I'll at least bid on a few for now:
Resident Evil 0 (w/ manual and case, sticker damage, see pics) $8.50
Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror (w/ manual and case) $2.00
Super Mari 64 DS (w/ case, no manual) $7.00

[quote name='ferant316']Thanks man. For my shipping question I meant if I bought several items would it reflect actual shipping or just $3 an item.

Now that I have that out of the way I'll at least bid on a few for now:
Resident Evil 0 (w/ manual and case, sticker damage, see pics) $8.50
Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror (w/ manual and case) $2.00
Super Mari 64 DS (w/ case, no manual) $7.00[/QUOTE]

No, definitely not $3/item. I try to be fair about the shipping, so say you bought a lot and i charged you $10. If it turned out to be $8, i could just refund the money (i actually did that for someone yesterday).

Thanks for the bids everyone, updated :).

bread's done
Back