The_Punisher's GOING AWAY SALE :(( PS3/360/Wii/Gamecube---Rare Stuff, Good Stuff

[Gamecube]

Animal Crossing (w/ manual and case, sticker damage, see pics) $7
Luigi’s Mansion (w/ case, no manual) schuerm26 $5.00

[Wii]

Okami (w/ manual and case) 11
Samba de Amgio (w/ manual and case) 7
Trauma Center: New Blood (sealed) 13

[Playstation 2]

***see pictures at top of auction to fully understand***
.hack//Part 4 Quarantine (w/ case and anime disk, no manual) $20
.hack//G.U. Vol. 1 Rebirth (w/ manual and case) $12.50
.hack//G.U. Vol. 2 Reminisce (w/ manual and case) $12.50
.hack//G.U. Vol. 3 Redemption (w/ manual and case) $13.50
Digaea 1: Hour of Darkness (w/ manual and case) $10
Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories (w/ manual and case) $15
Extermination (w/ manual and case) $1.50
Mark of Kri (w/ case, no manual) $2
Project Snowblind (w/ manual and case) $1.50
Raw Danger (w/ manual and case) $3.50
Rise of the Kasai (sealed) $2.50
Shifters (w/ manual and case) $1.00
We Love Katamari (sealed) :bomb: $9.00
[PC]

Pure (sealed) 6

I just went straight from the initial post so Im hoping everything is up to date

[quote name='schuerm26']

I just went straight from the initial post so Im hoping everything is up to date[/QUOTE]

Yes, the OP is up-to-date.

UPDATED: And now it's even more up-to-date. Also, i have a new BFF :).

Last edited by a moderator:
.hack//Part 4 Quarantine (w/ case and anime disk, no manual) $20.50
.hack//G.U. Vol. 1 Rebirth (w/ manual and case) $13
.hack//G.U. Vol. 2 Reminisce (w/ manual and case) $13
.hack//G.U. Vol. 3 Redemption (w/ manual and case) $14

.hack//Part 1 Infection (w/ manual, case, and anime disk) $14.00
.hack//Part 2 Mutation (w/ case and anime disk, no manual) $16.00

OP Updated. People really want that .hack series! Don't forget the rolling ending!

ROLLING ENDING:

The auction officially ends (no more regular bids are accepted) after 12:05 AM CAG Time Wednesday Night (technically Thursday Morning).

After this time, people have 10 minutes since the last bid on an item to rebid. If the last time someone bid on an item was at 12:03, people have until 12:13 to rebid on that item. The 10 minutes is renewed every time someone bids, so technically people could continue to bid for days (i wish ).

If the last time someone bid on a certain item was at 11:54, and the CAG Clock turns to 12:05, that item is over. NO MORE BIDS MAY BE PLACED ON THAT ITEM. It's over. The highest bidder wins.

If there are ANY questions, you can include them with your bids. I wish everyone good luck :).

it was real challenge for those dot hack games.. itd be worthless to have part 3.. without all others...i give up guys.. someone can take my spot... my apologizes

.hack//Part 4 Quarantine (w/ case and anime disk, no manual) RPGguy101 $21
.hack//G.U. Vol. 1 Rebirth (w/ manual and case) RPGguy101 $15
.hack//G.U. Vol. 2 Reminisce (w/ manual and case) RPGguy101 $15
.hack//G.U. Vol. 3 Redemption (w/ manual and case) RPGguy101 $15

Okami (w/ manual and case) $15
Link's Crossbow Training (w/ manual and custom case, see pics) $7.50
Samba de Amgio (w/ manual and case) $7.50
Trauma Center: New Blood (sealed) $15

Doesn't withdrawing yourself from a bid result in negative feedback? I believe it should as if this was eBay or so, you wouldn't be able to.

Bump!

[quote name='JIGSAWjr']Doesn't withdrawing yourself from a bid result in negative feedback? I believe it should as if this was eBay or so, you wouldn't be able to.

Bump![/quote]

Not all the time, I have done it a few times, depending on the curcumstances, must be good by the way, changed the description of the item etc...

[quote name='sum41rcks1']I really want that Disgaea 2... but I dont know if i can afford it[/QUOTE]

You can do it!

Updating OP now.

About withdrawing bids....no final calls on that yet, hopefully someone outbids you so i don't have to think about it.

Resident Evil 0 (w/ manual and case, sticker damage, see pics)$10.00
Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror (w/ manual and case)$5.50
Super Mari 64 DS (w/ case, no manual) $8.50

Updating as fast as i can!!!

ROLLING ENDING:

The auction officially ends (no more regular bids are accepted) after 12:05 AM CAG Time Wednesday Night (technically Thursday Morning).

After this time, people have 10 minutes since the last bid on an item to rebid. If the last time someone bid on an item was at 12:03, people have until 12:13 to rebid on that item. The 10 minutes is renewed every time someone bids, so technically people could continue to bid for days (i wish ).

If the last time someone bid on a certain item was at 11:54, and the CAG Clock turns to 12:05, that item is over. NO MORE BIDS MAY BE PLACED ON THAT ITEM. It's over. The highest bidder wins.

If there are ANY questions, you can include them with your bids. I wish everyone good luck .

bread's done
Back