Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call $14.99 Used at Gamestop

Hey guys, first off. Thank you OP.

Second, is this game the same as theatrhythm final Fantasy?

Third, I got a list of 3ds games I want to purchase my 3 and half year old son. Please give me honest opinions of these games, I don't mind if their too difficult

1. Pacman and Galaga dimensions (My son loves Pacman)
2. Scribblenauts unlimited
3. Rune factory 4 (for me)
4. Puzzle and dragons + mario bros (again for me)

Thanks in advance for your opinions

Third, I got a list of 3ds games I want to purchase my 3 and half year old son. Please give me honest opinions of these games, I don't mind if their too difficult

It is to some degree almost the same. It does contain pretty much the entire tracks from TFF1 into this. The only difference besides tweaks in difficulty, visuals, & graphics is this game TFF:CC has tons of songs. They redid the Chaos Shrine from the first one to a much improve and better "Map" with different paths... I.E. think of it like Mario World map with different paths. Whatever DLC you buy, you can also use it in the Chaos Shrine. Tons of songs + tons of DLC + Online play [less people on nowadays].... BUY IT if you love music from Final Fantasy! Worth it.

Last, the Puzzle & Dragons/Mario Ed is really good but VERY difficult. It is very fun but the difficulty is harsh. In two turns, you end up dying if you don't know what you are doing or make huge combos. You have to be able to read and think about teams to use for different levels. Lots of Strategy involved.
If Pacman/Galaga is anything like the PS3 versions Championship Eds, they are fun. Anybody can play them. Can't say about the others.

BUY Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call. Worth it. I paid full price for it... love it!

Going to have to see if I can mix this with a couple of other games around this price since I still have a coupon.

Might just buy it new too if there's one sealed, and not a gut.

Thanks op.

I highly recommend Theatrhythm for anyone who likes music games.  I'm not even that big of a final fantasy fan and I love it.

Curtain Call has less focus on "Event Music Stages", as well, and drops the intro/outro music thing...focusing more on field and battle stages (it sort of goes for "freeplay" instead of the "series" mode like the original). But like Greenboom98 said, it's largely a tweaked/polished version of the mechanics from Theatrhythm with the songs from the original plus over 100 more. Great game.

As for the others, I'd actually recommend the original DS Super Scribblenauts over Unlimited because of its separate sandbox mode. My 5 year old niece has been playing it since she was 3, and it's been one of her favorites. But a 3 year old won't really be able to do the actual levels/missions. So it'll probably mostly involve goofing around in sandbox mode... And, keep in mind, it's a word-based game...so it's not something they'll be able to do entirely independently. You'll have to stick around to type in whatever items they want to make. I think there's actually a dual pack with both of the DS Scribblenauts games available now, too, so that might be ideal.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the same as the first game apparently if you're a Best Buy employee, since I bought Theatrhythm 1 around Christmas for $9.99 online and they sent me a like new copy of Curtain Call instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back