TheHeroFeed.com giving away a "box 'o stuff"

BShea

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey guys,

Not sure if you've heard of us yet, but I recently founded a Guitar Hero/DJ Hero site called TheHeroFeed.com, which acts as a sister site to RockBandAide.com.

We've only been open since late August, but to help us get our name out there, @SirJordanDodge on Twitter has volunteered a "Box O' Stuff" There's a picture of the stuff on the site, but there's plenty of gaming related stuff in the box that is probably appealing to many of you out there. It's definitely not all Guitar Hero related.

All you have to do is go on the site and leave us a comment on the article and you'll automatically be entered into our random drawing on October 29th.

http://theherofeed.com/1353/contest-win-jordan-dodges-box-o-stuff/

Good luck guys and thanks for checking out the site!

Brian

What's in the box? I see 2 360 games, 2 computer games, 1 ps3 game?, a soundtrack? and some swag...can't tell what the other stuff is...

[quote name='mr.me']What's in the box? I see 2 360 games, 2 computer games, 1 ps3 game?, a soundtrack? and some swag...can't tell what the other stuff is...[/QUOTE]

I see an NGage, Call of Duty 4, and World of Warcraft for sure, among tshirts and such. I'm pretty sure I see Tony Hawk's Proving Grounds and Wolfenstein.

bread's done
Back