thehut.com : Some good deals if you don't mind PAL and regionfree

poiuiu

CAGiversary!
To get to the point, highlights from their 2 for 25 pounds (roughly 1.50 cnd per 1gbp), so it's about 21.xx per game shipped if you buy them in pairs. Also note, shipping to Canada is only 1gpb per item, which is a pretty good deal since it's travelling thousands of km.

(all listed are region free)
Deus Ex: Human Revolution (PS3/360, both region free)
Arcana heart 3 (PS3) (Note: the LE of this is only 10gbp more if you're into that stuff)
Street Fighter 4 arcade edition (PS3/360)
El Shaddai (PS3)
Space Marine (PS3/360)
Yakuza 4
Blazblue: Continuum Shift 2 PSP
Valkyria Chronicles 2
Prince of Persia HD (PS3/360)
Resonance of Fate (PS3/360)
Alice: Madness Returns (PS3/360)
(if i'm wrong about any 360 version not region free, it's because google failed, not me.)

Not part of the deal but this one is worth mentioning:
Dodonpachi Resurrection (360, and it's the one with the soundtrack, but the discs are stacked)

There's other stuff there, but I just wanted to point out some of the interesting cheap stuff (that I'm interested in :p )

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I didn't know 360 had region-free discs.[/QUOTE]

If I remember correctly it's up to the publisher to decide if the game will be region free or not.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']No way, not interested in anything they have that I can't get on the PS3 or PC I already own. No console war, just telling you my reasoning.[/QUOTE]

Seems reasonable.

Do it anyways. :D

[quote name='Wikkidkarma']Seems reasonable.

Do it anyways. :D[/QUOTE]

In all seriousness, I prefer Xbox over ps3, but have both. One day I was comparing the exclusivity list of both. Not a lot of compelling titles on the 360 side compared to games like inFamous, Heavy Rain, God of War, etc.

ended up getting Dodonpachi Resurrection on 360 for 14.85 pounds. Pretty hot price for an import shmup, and is compatible for the North American consoles

[quote name='Wikkidkarma']In all seriousness, I prefer Xbox over ps3, but have both. One day I was comparing the exclusivity list of both. Not a lot of compelling titles on the 360 side compared to games like inFamous, Heavy Rain, God of War, etc.[/QUOTE]
I agree with that. The main 360 exclusive I always wished I could play was Crackdown.

[quote name='neozion']this code: 1998-74K7-N3WF

will save you an extra 10% if it's your first purchase there in 2012.[/QUOTE]

does not work.

[quote name='wrathchild']ended up getting Dodonpachi Resurrection on 360 for 14.85 pounds. Pretty hot price for an import shmup, and is compatible for the North American consoles[/QUOTE]

Zomg THANK YOU.

The site is very bad at listing whether the games are region free or not.

I just ordered DDP:R - fucking awesome thanks OP and thank you wrathchild for posting so i know its compat with my regular NA 360!

bread's done
Back