"Then one day you are w" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']"fuck that man! I got a local connect! I got a local connect! You can't prove I'm doing something wrong! Maybe I am and maybe I ain't! Dude I don't even know where I am right now!"[/quote]

:rofl: wtf?

"wombat=AIDS" - manthing

:lol:

Goddammit. I was calling to address those insanely justifiable infractions that wubb gave me. :|

I was actually considering calling in to talk about a similar thing, Brak, but just the entire issue on the broad scale. AKA bullshit infractions.

[quote name='manthing']Hola $$$gits...

Cheapy STIIL hasnt answered the piracy=piracy=piracy issue

PS Wombat SUX[/quote]

You weren't making any sense to me up there. :lol:

What were you trying to ask him?

[quote name='tiredfornow']Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, somebody send me the audio when its over. :lol:

I can't believe manthing is a grown ass man and knows he's doing wrong. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I think I need a copy of this too - I want to hear him make an ass out of himself. :lol:

[quote name='Maklershed']Cheapy: Ok, we got becuzimbrown on the line. Go ahead.

becuzimbrown: ...

Cheapy: Moving on.[/quote]

Yea, I didn't hear that on my phone. I got it all figured out for next time though.

Wombat: Burn Notice and Psych are the best shows on television.
manthing: WOMBAT=BOLD OPINIONS

That actually made me lol.

I wish I heard manthing's call. :'[

Give me some footnotes, manthing. :cool:

[quote name='Chika']considering i expertly abuse alcohol on a regular basis....:lol:

"you wanna know what's too drunk to drive? THIS is too drunk to drive"[/quote]

What is it about NY that makes you expert drinkers? My friends in Buffalo are like that, too.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']What is it about NY that makes you expert drinkers? My friends in Buffalo are like that, too.[/QUOTE]

well technically, if i were the director of community education on drug and alcohol abuse prevention, i WOULD be the expert on the matter:pray:

we also have no problem giving up our keys and letting someone else cart our drunk ass home. it's not worth it.

[quote name='Brak']I wish I heard manthing's call. :'[

Give me some footnotes, manthing. :cool:[/quote]

Me: what's your proof?

Baldy: I got inference + Shirke's $$$$$$ry

Me: You're a pirate...

Baldy: I'm OK with my piracy, but not others...

Me: STFU WOMBAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back