There are easier people out there to rob......

I swear to god, people fuck their lives up over stupid shit. I hate to see people rob mom and pop stores for 300 dollars, you could have went to work and made the same.

Robing people on the street for 200 bucks is shit. If you want to rob something stop being such a pussy and rob a credit card company or a bank.

A little off subject but it reminds be of all the death i hear about when people try to rob a god damn 7-11 and kill someone. Like selling hot dogs all day is going to fill the cash register up with more than a meer 500 bucks at the max.

:lol:, well done Copperfield. I was just thinking the other day that I haven't see one of his TV specials in a long time... I really enjoyed those.

Of all the people to rob. :lol:

"ok so your going to rob me? alright look into my eyes, look into my eyes, now look at your gun its now a playing card"

*robber gives applause and leaves*

[quote name='Diiz']:lol:, well done Copperfield. I was just thinking the other day that I haven't see one of his TV specials in a long time... I really enjoyed those.[/QUOTE]

My guess is that's why they were dumb enough to try and rob him... I havne't seen a special since grade school, I'd be surprised if there's teens out there who remember who he is...

Copperfield was a dumbass to not just give them his stuff IMO. Even if he had a few grand in cash and gizmos on him, that's a drop in the bucket to him.

Well, once they got $400+, it probably didn't bother them that he had nothing. And generally a bunch of punk kids aren't going to shoot someone for not having anything to rob, only if he starts giving them shit about it.

I want to be his assistant though, if they make enough to carry around $400 in their pocket.

[quote name='shieryda']My question is, if it had been David Blaine getting robbed, would the outcome have been the same?[/QUOTE]

Nah, he would have reached in his shirt to pull out a wallet or something and pulled out his own heart. What would you do if you were robbing a guy and he did that?

I'd run like hell.

[quote name='TurkeyOnRye']Nah, he would have reached in his shirt to pull out a wallet or something and pulled out his own heart. What would you do if you were robbing a guy and he did that?

I'd run like hell.[/quote]

Nah, Blain would've pulled out his wallet and thrown it against a window so that it stuck to the other side of the window. Then the robbers could see it, but still couldn't get it, lol. Course he'd get shot for being a smart ass, but it would've been worth it ;)

[quote name='Warner1281']Nah, Blain would've pulled out his wallet and thrown it against a window so that it stuck to the other side of the window. Then the robbers could see it, but still couldn't get it, lol. Course he'd get shot for being a smart ass, but it would've been worth it ;)[/quote]

Don't forget that he would have sold the rights to Fox while all this was happening.

Criss Angel: Mindfreak would have guess the muggers' underwear colors, tipped over a palm tree over and ran up the side of a building.

[quote name='Brak']Criss Angel: Mindfreak would have guess the muggers' underwear colors, tipped over a palm tree over and ran up the side of a building.[/quote]

True, but he would have to unhook his pierced back skin from the wires suspending him from the helicopter first.

read this last nite on imdb...seemed like something straight outta family guy.[quote name='wubb']Copperfield was a dumbass to not just give them his stuff IMO. Even if he had a few grand in cash and gizmos on him, that's a drop in the bucket to him.[/QUOTE]
i say good move...he just gave his career the biggest pr boost it's seen since he dated claudia schiffer.

[quote name='shieryda']I still haven't been able to figure out how the hell he made the Statue of Liberty disappear...[/QUOTE]

The entire set was on a turntable that slowly and imperceptibly moved so that when he pulled away the curtain, the audience/tv cameras were looking in a different direction.

I saw him live last night, and while one of the stunts was spoiled as he "reappeared" in the seat in front of me, its a damn impressive show he puts on, and I would recommend going if you ever get the chance. Im usualy pretty good at picking up how tricks work, but I couldn't figure hardly any of it out.

bread's done
Back