There Will Be Blood or Matrix Set on Blu

I look at the matrix one every day the lowest i seen it was $60 but now its just hovers around $70-75

ultimate matrix was $56.14 atfter a 25% off sale from deep discount. They have those sales about twice a year. Plus you got 4% cash back from live.com

there will be blood was $19.39 witht the same sale.

There will be blood is a rental.. at best. its tediously long and the extras on it aren't worth a purchase.

Matrix, on the other hand.. is well worth it.

Honestly at this point I'd wait for the 10th Anniversary edition of The Matrix as I don't think the sequels are really worth owning. Both are mediocre and I can live without The Animatrix personally.

No offense guys, but I wasn't looking for opinions on the movies; I've already seen them and want to own them on Hi-Def, I was just looking for some deals.

If all you need/care about are the three movies proper you can buy it off amazon.co.uk for like $35-40 shipped depending on exchange rate. It's only 3 discs though so no Animatrix and probably missing some of the special features. It is region free though.

i cant wait for that complete matrix set to drop myself. i love all 3 and the animatrix was pretty cool as well (own them all on dvd already, but cant wait to see in HD!)

best buy has the matrix set on blu ray for $70 or Amazon.com for $65. Not bad, seeing it was $76 on amazon and $85 at best buy just yeaterday. I know cause I almost bought it!!!

[quote name='freekufnaytur']best buy has the matrix set on blu ray for $70 or Amazon.com for $65. Not bad, seeing it was $76 on amazon and $85 at best buy just yeaterday. I know cause I almost bought it!!![/quote]

I think I'll convince my father to put that $25 BB GC he has towards that....

Thanks

I might use the BB gift cards I got for xmas on this, I really loved 1,2 and the animatrix. I hated revolutions, but oh well. even the godfather has a dog in the trilogy.

bread's done
Back