There You Go (Everybody Drink)

[quote name='Wombat']thats freakin sweet[/QUOTE]

"...you bastard! I hate Wombat!"
Thanks man, I'm glad both of you like it.

CheapyD
In CAGcast # 33 a comment from a CAG asked if you could have any sequel to a game made what will it be? Basically you described Rock Band with the online play and the microphone so is this a game you are really excited for? Love the show..
Thanks
Cheerios WRATH

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']LOL! That is awesome! :applause:

My only question is when is the remix coming out? :lol:[/QUOTE]

My hope is after the next episode -- I fell short on ideas during this, but when I originally listened to the podcast, and heard "Yo yo yo, I'm going to level up, bitch!" I knew I had to do something with it. I've used Goldwave for 5 years, it's my favorite audio editor, I've been making random crap with it for as long as I've used it.

I usually just make something up on the fly, and run with it until I have a finished version. But thanks guys, I appreciate when people like stuff I do.

Yeah I almost spit out my drink the first time I heard "Yo, Yo, Yo I am going to level up, bitch!."

Nice job on the editing. Good laugh in the middle of the day...

That was pretty good man, cheap ass gangstaz!

"Yo yo yo I'm gonna level up bitch. lmfao, I died laughing when I first head that. Perfect opener for a song.

Wow~ That was awesome! There-you-go mania is sweeping through the CAGcast community! I feel just a little bit proud about that, I must admit.

Lol, the man behind the curtain! I wouldn't been able to do that if it wasn't for your email redtank.

DUDE!! AWSOME!!!
its actually fun to listen many times!
you mind if i copy your idea and try to create my own version?
ill try google that program you used.
this is absolutly brilliant!!

Hurricane Chris - A Bay Bay.

And Tapio, Goldwave is just a simple wave editor, I do all of my stuff by hand.

Well shoot me a PM when you make something, I'd like to hear it -- I've been making comedic clips for a few years now, and I like when people take after me :p

what was the episode where CheapyD said "yo yo yo,im about to level up bitches" and "i got the staff of owning"
i laughed to those,but i forgot the episode,kinda hard to find it from over hour episodes :(

Episode 89, the one before last, hence why I did it now and not a few weeks ago -- and you mean staff of hoe'n...

bread's done
Back