There's A Reason Why SoBe Tastes Like Horse Semen...

AnthonyRoundtree

CAGiversary!
Dave and Steve's Video Game EXPLOSION!

Seems like I post this about once every six months in hopes of finding someone... somewhere out there that can not only remember the amazing show that came on TBS late at night in 2001, but might also have copies of the show for download.

Back then in 2001.... TBS sort of changed its late night identity to BURLY TV.... kind of like how Cartoon Network changes to [adult_swim]

Anyway... BurlyTV died out a LONG time ago and I think it became the National Lampoon Network...

Problem is... when Burly died... it's lifeblood... Dave and Steve's Video Game EXPLOSION went with it....

The pair went their separate ways... and the downloads of the show are thought to be forgotten forever.

IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFORMATION REGARDING THE WHEREABOUTS OF EPISODES OF DAVE AND STEVE'S VIDEO GAME EXPLOSION, THEY WILL BE GREATLY REWARDED WITH COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF SOBE ENERGY DRINK STRAIGHT FROM THE MANUFACTURER.

(kidding.... but really.... if you get that joke... you know how great this show was... and you need to share it with the world....)

PLEASE HELP!

I remember that show with the fat guy and skinny guy too. They had the best review of Final Fantasy X I'd ever heard. I always wondered what happened to them.

I'll look around and see if I can find any episodes for download.

[quote name='cletus']

I'll look around and see if I can find any episodes for download.[/QUOTE]

I'd love you forever.... and ever and ever....

I remember catching that show a couple times. All I know is that no one that fat should be allowed to wear shorts, sit on a stool, and appear on TV at the same time.

Speaking of Sobe if you ever get the strawberry daiquiri one smell it. They smell like sour milk.

Any of the sobe's with dairy in them smell like sour milk. However none of them taste like it.

And you're familiar with the taste of horse semen because...?

I remember an artical about the insects most of us know as pill bugs in Discover Magazine a few years ago. One biologist, commenting on their potential as a food source, said he'd sampled them and described the taste as being like urine. Not in a general derogatory sense but in an absolute literal sense of this stuff is a close match for human urine in taste. I thought, "Dude, why do you have a basis for that comparison?"

bread's done
Back