There's part of a page missing from my April EGM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flasht3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I was flipping through my latest issue of EGM (April 2008, Number 227) and in the Rumor Mill (p. 40) I noticed that in bottom left corner of the page a rectangular shaped piece was torn out. Is anyone else's issue also missing this part? If not, what does it say?

Mine isn't missing a piece. There's a paragraph about how it looks like a Crackdown sequel is unlikely, and then a bit about how there's a lot of great games coming to the PSP- that one is continued at the top of the next column.

[quote name='Danimal']Mine isn't missing a piece. There's a paragraph about how it looks like a Crackdown sequel is unlikely, and then a bit about how there's a lot of great games coming to the PSP- that one is continued at the top of the next column.[/quote]

Nah that's the next page. What he's talking about is the page that had a coupon for a free PS3.

[quote name='camoor']Nah that's the next page. What he's talking about is the page that had a coupon for a free PS3.[/QUOTE]

Don't listen to this guy, he's feeding on your emotions.

It was only for GTAIV.

Mine had a coupon to hear God's true name...

I threw it away, though -- didn't want my head to explode due to awesome wisdom beyond mortal comprehension.

[quote name='Danimal']Mine isn't missing a piece. There's a paragraph about how it looks like a Crackdown sequel is unlikely, and then a bit about how there's a lot of great games coming to the PSP- that one is continued at the top of the next column.[/quote]

Thanks for replying. My page has those rumors. The piece I'm missing is directly below the "Resurrected Rumor" about the Nomura DS game and dots and to the left of the "Out of orbs" and "PSP smorgasbord" rumors. I'm guessing it might be another "Resurrected Rumor" if anything? The torn piece is a 1.5 by 3.75 inch rectangle in the bottom left corner of the page.

I need to stop leaving my EGM and GFW in the bathroom where other people can read it.

Nope, if you've got the "Out of orbs", "PSP smorgasbord", and the resurrected rumor about Nomura's DS game, you've got it all. There's nothing else underneath those dots, just black.

Edit: Oops, too slow. I'd say Cochese has solved it.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']It's blank. Probably someone needed to write something down.

...on the toilet.[/quote]

Or wipe something down. Thank you both for your help in solving this mystery. Case closed.

That's nothing - my mailman stole my Playboys almost every month until someone else complained he was stealing their mail too and he got fired.

newmansb7.jpg

[quote name='JolietJake']I've been getting free copies of EGM in the mail, don't know why.[/quote]

They send me two copies each month, I tried to email them but now you need a 15 digit ID number and retinal scan to logon to their website.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']It's blank. Probably someone needed to write something down.

...on the toilet.[/quote]

Circumference and weight measurements?

[quote name='javeryh']That's nothing - my mailman stole my Playboys almost every month until someone else complained he was stealing their mail too and he got fired.[/QUOTE]

For some reason I find this hilarious.

[quote name='docvinh']For some reason I find this hilarious.[/quote]

So true, with all the pron on the internets, he must have truly been stealing it for the articles o_0

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back