These games worth the money??

IkilledLassic

CAGiversary!
Rhapsody: A musical RPG (something like that) ps1 39.99 close to new

Non GH Castlevania: SOTN 24.99 mint

Disagea 44.99 Almost mint

Parasite Eve II 9.99...

Haven't played any of these games except Castlevania, which I sold a long, long time ago..

[quote name='IkilledLassic']Rhapsody: A musical RPG (something like that) ps1 39.99 close to new

Parasite Eve II 9.99...

Haven't played any of these games except Castlevania, which I sold a long, long time ago..[/QUOTE]

Rhapsody-no
Castlevania-yes
Disgaea- I didn't like it
PE II- oh yeahs.

Disgaea is decently priced, Parasite Eve is okay, I guess. Castlevania is a steal at that price, non-GH and mint. If you don't like it you can sell it on eBay for more.

But seriously, man, if I actually searched "Rhaposdy" I'm sure I'd find at least 10 topics in the last month asking if it's worth $40 or saying that they got it for $40 or saying that it's at there GS, rarity, etc.

The questions been posed several times this month.

yes to castlevania since its a non gh and its a okay deal for PE2 since i recently got rid of one for $25 shipped on ebay

Disgaea is getting harder to find nowadays and if they bring the upcoming sequel to the states it will just go up. If you like final fantasy tactics you should love disgaea...

Technically they are all ok prices. Buy them all if you're buying them to keep. Not worth reselling though.

[quote name='kjauburn']Disgaea is getting harder to find nowadays and if they bring the upcoming sequel to the states it will just go up. If you like final fantasy tactics you should love disgaea...[/QUOTE]

disgaea is pretty easy to find now since they already did a reprint on it again...

[quote name='kjauburn']Disgaea is getting harder to find nowadays and if they bring the upcoming sequel to the states it will just go up. If you like final fantasy tactics you should love disgaea...[/QUOTE]
harder to find? EB just got like 20 copies and has been in stock the whole week.. (which makes me wonder if this is where he's buying from).. but since the reprint its been popping up everywhere..

id say only if you really want the games..

PE2 is a great price great game.. the others are a little high.. and if you like SRPGs you'll love disgaea

[quote name='IkilledLassic']Rhapsody: A musical RPG (something like that) ps1 39.99 close to new

Parasite Eve II 9.99...

Haven't played any of these games except Castlevania, which I sold a long, long time ago..[/QUOTE]

rhapsody HELL NO you can get it new sealed for that price
same with

Disagaea HELL no again you can get it sealed around 45

also get an eb card and get Disagaea for 35 bucks shipped complete from eb

bread's done
Back