These poll topics suck ass, but: What should be my next 360 title?

D

Dick Tracy

I'm looking to buy a couple of 360 title next week... but I'm confused! Help me out, if you will.

I own Perfect Dark Zero, Condemned and Call of Duty 2. Shortly, through the MS Retail Site, I'll acquire PGR3 and possibly Kameo. So rule those out, please.

Thanks.

Damn results don't show till Cheapy's awards are done. lol.

I voted DOA, that's pretty much my favorite Live game outside of Call of Duty 2.

I have a keen eye on Amped 3. If I get Amped 3, I'll put off getting Tony Hawk's American Wasteland -- two extreme sports titles at the same time may get tiresome.

Thanks for the replies, and I'm considering them all. I'm still on the fence.

I vote spend $22 on Gamefly (2 months prepaid through BestBuy) and save the rest of the money till next month when the good stuff comes out.

Well, I bought DOA4 a little while ago, with some store credit I had banked. However, I'll still be buying a couple of games next week.

Thanks for the comments and suggestions. Keep 'em comin'. :)

[quote name='Brak']Well, I bought DOA4 a little while ago, with some store credit I had banked. However, I'll still be buying a couple of games next week.

Thanks for the comments and suggestions. Keep 'em comin'. :)[/QUOTE]

Get ready to throw your controller through the tv screen...it was so frustrating for the first few hours I played it.

DOA4 was and still is Fantastic, finished most of it.
I was very surprised by and really enjoyed NFSMW.
I go with either one but I voted DOA4.

[quote name='Darkside Hazuki']Quake 4 gets a bad rap it doesn't deserve. Totally enjoyed it. It has my vote, though you can't go wrong with Amped 3.[/QUOTE]

I liked the demo... Didn't think it was incredible, though. The slow-down and frame-rate didn't seem as bad as people (specifically GameSpot) made it out to be.

[quote name='flybrione']DOA4 was and still is Fantastic, finished most of it.
I was very surprised by and really enjoyed NFSMW.
I go with either one but I voted DOA4.[/QUOTE]

I best try out the Need for Speed demo. I've been meaing to...

[quote name='Shayde']Get ready to throw your controller through the tv screen...it was so frustrating for the first few hours I played it.[/QUOTE]

No kidding. I've managed to beat the Story Mode once, but I had continue about 36,000 times midway through it. Magically, I beat the end boss on my first try... which didn't make any sense, as I had the most touble with everyone before her.

Very, very hard game. I'm still trying to get the rhythm for attacking and blocking... when I get hit once and can't seem to block the million hits thereafter, it throws my temper into a tizzy.

bread's done
Back