They let JSP make GGT 298, and they'll all regret it

eh x4 being streamed not a fan

x1-3 was hype

Sorry, dawg :( I've been at my girlfriend's place the last two weeks so I've been away from my computer. Which sucks because I want to play Gone Home since I'm slowly getting tired of Pokemon since it has been the only thing I've been playing since Christmas.
Shoulda gotten LBTW:ZLTTP2

Last edited by a moderator:
Michael Bay freaked out at CES and embarrassed himself.  I would feel sorry for him, except he accepted this gig to plug Samsung and his upcoming Transformers movie so he should've at least been a little bit prepared--if not to talk about Samsung, he could've at least explained what he was using Samsung technology for in the film he's currently making.

That and he ruined Transformers.

1501798_10202281589715174_2054459725_n.jpg

PS Now.  I want it.  Now.

Wow.  Dat Cloud Power.  Dat Gaikai.  Wow.

Wow.

Michael Bay freaked out at CES and embarrassed himself. I would feel sorry for him, except he accepted this gig to plug Samsung and his upcoming Transformers movie so he should've at least been a little bit prepared--if not to talk about Samsung, he could've at least explained what he was using Samsung technology for in the film he's currently making.

His movies are at least better than Pacific Rim. And the poor guy had an anxiety attack, what can you do.

His movies are at least better than Pacific Rim. And the poor guy had an anxiety attack, what can you do.
I dunno, if it was anxiety, it was selective. It's not like this was the first time the guy has presented himself to the media and to a live audience. He's been publicly vocal about certain things as well. He was woefully unprepared and for someone who has been in the entertainment business so long, that's really not professional.

Also, I want dat Ultra Short Throw 4K Projector. Holy shit.

He said he's not used to following a teleprompter and he got behind on it. Shit happens. I don't think too many directors actually read off of telepromters outside of award shows. 

I wish whoknows wasn't busy playing phoenix wright right now and back me up.

Did you see the mega man block indidawg? So hype such feelings much fun wow.

its ok he'll protect you anyways his mission is to protect humanity not befriend it BibleThump

It's more just on.

I'm not really playing it. At the moment.
Isn't that just how phoenix wright games are? Its a point and click game you hear the case and scroll through the choice of answers. Like an even more boring version of mass effect

Isn't that just how phoenix wright games are? Its a point and click game you hear the case and scroll through the choice of answers. Like an even more boring version of mass effect
I mean I guess it can be boring sometimes but you overexaggerate.

I believe I asked you to teach me, dawg.

I know that's not you cuz that guy has no accent.

How in the shit did Octodad survive a Stone Cold Stunner from Duke Nukem?
Cage matches literally never end. Happened in Samus vs The Saint as well; Bryn just shut it off in disgust eventually. The AI doesn't deal with non-pin-based win conditions very well.

Michael Bay freaked out at CES and embarrassed himself. I would feel sorry for him, except he accepted this gig to plug Samsung and his upcoming Transformers movie so he should've at least been a little bit prepared--if not to talk about Samsung, he could've at least explained what he was using Samsung technology for in the film he's currently making.

i wonder if samsung will ever hire him again? LOL

bread's done
Back