They need to make a Persona 4 Portable.

I honestly have not started Persona 4 because I'm wait for a Portable Version (I love gaming on the go) or a Persona Collection HD Remake with P3 PSP version, P3 FES, and Persona 4. Or a DDS HD remake.

God damn Atlus is sitting on Gold mine. I'd pay $40 for each of those day 1...also a Devil Summoner collection.

They're developing and promoting Persona 2 Innocent Sin Portable right now...so it's a ways off, especially if they do the second half of Persona 2 after Innocent Sin. PSP will be even deader in the U.S. by then. I'm sure they'll make a Persona 4 Portable at some point, but who knows if it'll be on the 3DS or PSP (or PSP 2 lol)

I'd like one just as much as everyone else. Persona 3 and 4 were games I wanted to get into badly on the PS2, but they just had too many quirks that annoyed me. Persona 3 solved all those and now I enjoy it enough to beat it.

[quote name='BlazeP']Is Persona 2 more like 3 or more like 1?[/QUOTE]

It's more like 1.

[quote name='Reno Takamiya']It would be nice for P4P but I don't see it happening anytime son.

@ninja dog

I didn't see any problems on both of the games on the PS2.[/QUOTE]

I don't mean glitches and stuff. I'm just used to quickly teleporting to various places in P3P, where making your character run everywhere in the PS2 versions adds up to a whole lot of wasted time. I like the slightly easier balance in P3P as well.

Well p1p is a terrible, terrible game. I'll even go so far to say that I am hating it lol.

Does it get any better?

p3p is great though

P3P was also one of the few PSP games I ever played thru to the end, so a P4P game would garner an instant pre-order from me. I only hope that it will be for the PSP system ... I'm pretty adamant about not buying anymore new portable gaming systems for the long haul. I will accept them as gifts, though :p .

I so hope this will happen, and soon (right after we get P2P Innocent Sin--keeping fingers crossed). I bought P4 for the PS2 just in case--and I don't have a PS2. So I'd rather play this game on PSP so I don't have to borrow or buy a PS2.

So which do you guys think will happen first? We get PS2 BC (emulated) back on the PS3, or get P4P here in the USA?

From the looks of things I think we'll get p4p rather than backwards compatibility on ps3.

P4 was great, even though I didn't have time to complete it.

[quote name='xsouthparkx']Well p1p is a terrible, terrible game. I'll even go so far to say that I am hating it lol.

Does it get any better?

p3p is great though[/QUOTE]

I played through 80% of Persona 1 on the PSP, finally gave it up b/c it drove me nuts with the random battles. I've played through the old Final Fantasy and Dragon Warrior games and never minded the battles, but P1P drove me so crazy that I finally put the game down. I'm honestly not sure I'll ever go back and finish it. That said, I did enjoy the story and would like to see how it ends, but I'm not sure the additional grinding I need to beat the game is worth it.

If P3P is considerably better/different (or even a slightly toned-down frequency of battles), I'm sure I'd enjoy it. I hadn't played any of the Persona games before this - P1P was my first.

I'd like a persona 4 portable even though I've already played thru Persona 4 twice. Still hoping that we see a NA release on Persona 2: Innocent Sin since I have been holding back playing Persona 2:Eternal Punishment just so I understand what the heck is going on with the story.

And yes Persona Portable wasn't that great.

[quote name='waxHead']If P3P is considerably better/different (or even a slightly toned-down frequency of battles), I'm sure I'd enjoy it. I hadn't played any of the Persona games before this - P1P was my first.[/QUOTE]

P3P has monsters roaming the map. The dungeons are random though. It makes it easy to avoid monsters if you don't want to get into a battle.

I would like it if it incorporated Free Roaming I just don't like moving a target around I like to see my character.

And if they made a Yellow PSP with a P4 logo. And if they added like the First few episodes of the Persona anime in the bundle.

[quote name='jh6269']P3P has monsters roaming the map. The dungeons are random though. It makes it easy to avoid monsters if you don't want to get into a battle.[/QUOTE]

That works for me - I've been playing DQ IX on the DS and have enjoyed skipping the monsters when I want (and when they don't catch me).

bread's done
Back