They're Back! DVD Playback Kits $7.98 @ TRU - YMMV

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
My TRU had sold out of them months ago when they hit the markdown price of $7.98, but this week we just received another shipment of 8 or so. Anyone looking for a cheap, but official DVD playback kit for their Xbox, keep your eyes open.

I know with the x.98 price varies store-to-store, and other places may or may not have received anymore shipments, so definitely YMMV.

This is at the Johnstown, PA store.

Are these prices marked at $7.98 or do they ring up at $7.98 after scanning the UPC? I can't remember if my TRU has any of these left but I've been looking to pick this up and this would be an awesome price for it.

I got these from KBtoys quite some time ago. The remote itself sucks, but the IR reciever is needed to unlock the DVD player function. I just threw the remote aside and used my universal remote for it instead.

The ones at my store are marked at $7.98, and are actually (for whatever reason) hanging with the third party controllers and such.

I think Xbox Media center can play DVDs, I just use that. It is great because I can now watched my anime subs in on my television. That is until the DVDs are brought to the states. The quality is nearly perfect, better than the the computer monitor at any rate.

Anyone need one of these? I picked up 2 extra for my fellow CAGs. They were $5.50 with tax. Just let me know how you want it shipped and we'll add that amount to it.

[quote name='dago2727']Anyone need one of these? I picked up 2 extra for my fellow CAGs. They were $5.50 with tax. Just let me know how you want it shipped and we'll add that amount to it.[/QUOTE]

I might be interested in one..can you quote a total price (including shipping) to 93727 using priority mail. thanks.

-rojkai

[quote name='dago2727']Anyone need one of these? I picked up 2 extra for my fellow CAGs. They were $5.50 with tax. Just let me know how you want it shipped and we'll add that amount to it.[/QUOTE]

I would like one as well! Please PM me with price to 93703. Thanks!

I know it's in the wrong thread but the Toy's r us in Michigan City In is closing and they have around 25 gameboy micros left for $50.

bread's done
Back