Thief (PS4/XB1) $14.99 ($11.99 GCU) at Best Buy & Amazon

dnl2ba

CAGiversary!
Is it worth $14.99? That's up to you. But me, I've just got links for you.

Amazon :ps4: :xb1:

Best Buy :ps4:

Best Buy :xb1:

Wish I waited for this. I already picked up the XB1 edition from BB when it hit $14.99 ($11.99 GCU) a week ago, when the PS4 version still cost more.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was so looking forward to playing this game. I cancelled my preorder after the shit storm of bad reviews. First time I had ever cancelled a game I preordered. Maybe I still would've enjoyed it?

Well I got dishonored, thief gold, thief 2 and the new version of thief in my newly built rig, so I guess I will find out soon.

I thought this was a good game, I think everyone thinks they are a critic and bashes anything that's not Call of Dooty or any other FPS.

i actually liked thief. played it to 70% trophies on the ps3 through ps+. the only problem with the game is the city hub. it is awful to navigate through.  no fast travel. lack of shops to refill items/buy skills.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I am going to agree with those who say this game is not nearly as bad as its reputation. Certainly not the GOTY or anything, but there are many, many worse games that aren't mocked as ruthlessly as this one is.

A lot of people crapped all over this game. But I enjoyed it. Thought it was a hell of a lot better than The Order was. Fairly easy plat too

bread's done
Back