Think/know you getting for Christmas?

Imnesia

CAG Veteran
So what do you guys think/know your getting for for Christmas?

For me, I am positive I am getting Rock Band or a new cell phone. Well, you know, im not my parents but I am sure that is what they got me, one of those. As the phone goes, I am almost positive it is the T-Mobile Shadow because I told my parents I wanted it a ton plus my dad got it and didn't like it so he prob kept it for me.

LIES!

I'm not sure, probably a new CD from my sister, some books I wanted from my dad, some new clothes from my mom. We're not big celebraters. And I've never asked for anything big for Christmas. My birthday, on the other hand....

I'm getting a 360, some DVDs and HD DVDs, and hopefully a couple of GCs to Best Buy. My wife and I are swapping gifts tomorrow and I have no idea what she's getting me.

Hmm I don't exactly know what I am getting yet but there is a 99.9% chance it will contain all of these...

Fire Emblem Radient Dawn (whatever the Wii game is called)
Wii Zapper

Ok I bought Fire Emblem for myself and there is a package the size of a Zapper under the tree, lol.

Harley Davidson T-Shirt or a Hooded sweatshirt from my college (because every year I get one of these).

I've already gotten money from my parents to help pay for my spring break trip. Hopefully I get some Gift Cards to pay for Uncharted and Ratchet and Clank.

Getting a new computer.

My Christmas presents stopped being surprises years ago. Now my parents just ask what I want, and go buy it. Sometimes they'll even take me to go get it, then take it away until Christmas T.T

Wii System
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
New Super Mario Bros
Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations
God Of War 2
RvB Church shirt and Sarge sweatshirt
Jeans

I believe there's also a DVD involved. That's from my mother -- my father is giving me $1200 worth of his credit card points towards my new truck. My girlfriend is the question mark...it's sitting in my closet waiting till Saturday :p

My grandma already bought the Christmas presents, so no surprise for me :p

Mass Effect
Halo 3
Call of Duty 4
$300+ Class Ring

And I bought myself an Elite to go along with it :D

PS3
Burberry Wallet
Tons of DVD seasons
New clothes
Some PS3 games
Xbox 360 games
Those are all maybes, but more than liking yes.
The only thing I am getting for sure is $1000 cash from my great aunt.....shes gives everyone in the family that same thing every year. Pretty dam sweet, but I usually just save it all.

Know:
HTC 8525
Transformers HD
Zune 30 (from myself)

Think:
Bourne Ultimatum HD
Ocean's Thirteen HD
Blade Runner HD (from myself)
Wood charging valet station
COD 4 (from myself)
Mercury Meltdown Revolution

And I get to put together my girls' first kitchen. That's the best part.

Well, my list basically consisted of Mass Effect, Uncharted, and Super Mario Galaxy and The Bourne Ultimatum HD and POTC BD, then Best Buy had the BOGO sale and I added I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry HD to the list along with Assassin's Creed thanks to the TRU buy 3 get one free sale.

Might be getting a PS3 or Xbox 360. I heard some rumblings about a big gift, but I am not sure if it's even happening for sure.

bread's done
Back