think mario galaxy 2 will come to wii?

[quote name='Corvin']I'm pleasantly surprised, but Reggie(or was it Cammie) confirmed what I said about about multiple Mario titles.

Mario Party is not a platformer, not in the slightest since of the term.[/QUOTE]
can u run and jump around in mario party. besides i asked in another forum in a topic if mario party game was a platformer and they told me yes

Just because a game has a certain element does not make the entire game fit that particular genre. Bioshock has a pipe puzzle game you do a handful of times, does that make Bioshock a puzzle game? Just because Mario Party may have platforming elements does not make it a platformer.

For shits and giggles here are IGN and Gamespots views on the matter:
MarioIGN.gif

MarioGS.gif

More? Here are the metacritic pages for Super Mario Galaxy and Mario Party 8.

I like how U R MR GAY has remained. Of all people, I would have thought Nintendo would take notice and remove the stars.

[quote name='Corvin']Just because a game has a certain element does not make the entire game fit that particular genre. Bioshock has a pipe puzzle game you do a handful of times, does that make Bioshock a puzzle game? Just because Mario Party may have platforming elements does not make it a platformer.

For shits and giggles here are IGN and Gamespots views on the matter:
MarioIGN.gif

MarioGS.gif

More? Here are the metacritic pages for Super Mario Galaxy and Mario Party 8.[/QUOTE]
your listing anectodal evidence. i could say that jeff gerstmann said on a metacritc page that he rides with dolphins. does it make it true. not necessarily.

First of all, that's not anecdotal evidence - it's evidence from a site with expertise in games.

Secondly, Mario Party is not a fucking platformer. It's a board game/party game.

[quote name='tsmvengy']First of all, that's not anecdotal evidence - it's evidence from a site with expertise in games.

Secondly, Mario Party is not a fucking platformer. It's a board game/party game.[/QUOTE]
why u getting mad?

[quote name='bigdaddy']SMG2 will most likely be delayed until the next console. :lol:[/QUOTE]
plz give me three examples of a high profile game that got delayed until the next console by nintendo. wait. no. give me 50 examples. lets see you do that ha

you got that right pal someone came in one of my other topics and told me to stfu and i said no you stfu and then he said wait what no you stfu and then i said its duck season then he said its rabbit season then i said its duck season then he said its rabbit season then i said its rabbit season and then he said its duck season and then i said haha you dumbass and i heard he got banned but im not sure

bread's done
Back