Think we'll see an army of people in black hoodies on election day?

Azul_KoolAid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
A couple friends of mine have said that they're going to wear black hoodies when they vote. If you don't know what that is refering to check out Eminem's video Mosh.

[quote name='PittsburghAfterDark']Can we just shoot you now so you don't grace us with your stupidity again?[/quote]

STFU. Would you be saying the same thing if Eminem supported Bush? I think not, douche.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I may be wearing a black hoodie, if it's cold. Wouldn't have anything to do with "Mosh" though.[/quote]
Samething with me.

@pittsbergafterdark- WTF is your problem? Can I hang your ass by the string of lies Bush has told to America?

[quote name='Dead of Knight'][quote name='PittsburghAfterDark']Can we just shoot you now so you don't grace us with your stupidity again?[/quote]

STFU. Would you be saying the same thing if Eminem supported Bush? I think not, douche.[/quote]

I think anyone who votes for a candidate because a music star told them so isn't being all too smart.

to quote Alice Cooper:
"If you're listening to a rock star in order to get your information on who to vote for, you're a bigger moron than they are. Why are we rock stars? Because we're morons. We sleep all day, we play music at night and very rarely do we sit around reading the Washington Journal."

[quote name='Azul_KoolAid']string of lies Bush has told to America?[/quote]

And those would be?

[quote name='Ruined'][quote name='Azul_KoolAid']string of lies Bush has told to America?[/quote]

And those would be?[/quote]

How much time you got :D

[quote name='zionoverfire']How much time you got :D[/quote]

Plenty. I can't think of one thing that Bush truly lied about. And any that I am thinking that you might consider a "lie," Kerry would have also been considered "lieing" about.

[quote name='Ruined'][quote name='Dead of Knight'][quote name='PittsburghAfterDark']Can we just shoot you now so you don't grace us with your stupidity again?[/quote]

STFU. Would you be saying the same thing if Eminem supported Bush? I think not, douche.[/quote]

I think anyone who votes for a candidate because a music star told them so isn't being all too smart.

to quote Alice Cooper:
"If you're listening to a rock star in order to get your information on who to vote for, you're a bigger moron than they are. Why are we rock stars? Because we're morons. We sleep all day, we play music at night and very rarely do we sit around reading the Washington Journal."[/quote]

This is quite true... but do you really think PAD would be saying the same thing if Eminem supported Bush? No. And that's really the point in my post.

[quote name='Ruined'][quote name='zionoverfire']How much time you got :D[/quote]

Plenty. I can't think of one thing that Bush truly lied about. And any that I am thinking that you might consider a "lie," Kerry would have also been considered "lieing" about.[/quote]

How about during the second debate when Bush proclaimed he was a good steward of the land? In reality, Bush is actually the most anti-environmental protection president in the history of our nation.

How about during the third debate when Bush proclaimed that he never stated that he was not concerned about Osama Bin Laden? He said it was another Kerry exaggeration. Immediately after the debate, all of the news shows immediately cut to video of Bush stating that he wasn't concerned about Osama Bin Laden during an interview from earlier in the year.

Open your eyes. Bush is a liar and did nothing to deserve a second term.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']This is quite true... but do you really think PAD would be saying the same thing if Eminem supported Bush? No. And that's really the point in my post.[/quote]

Well there are numerous country western stars who have come out with lots of support for Bush, like Darryl Worley, but I don't see people asking if people are going to come to the polls in cowboy boots heh.

[quote name='coffman']How about during the second debate when Bush proclaimed he was a good steward of the land? In reality, Bush is actually the most anti-environmental protection president in the history of our nation.[/quote]

That is your opinion, not a fact, and not a lie.

How about during the third debate when Bush proclaimed that he never stated that he was not concerned about Osama Bin Laden? He said it was another Kerry exaggeration. Immediately after the debate, all of the news shows immediately cut to video of Bush stating that he wasn't concerned about Osama Bin Laden during an interview from earlier in the year.

Taken out of context with ease. Bush didn't say that he was "not concerned about Bin Laden," he said that Bin Laden was on the run and not at the center of any command, so he was not "all that concerned about him" compared to when the war started since "he is on the run." Doesn't mean Bush doesn't care about Bin Laden, Bush was just stating that Bin Laden's command position in the organization had been disrupted and at that time he was not in a position to do anything except run and talk smack. Which was proved true, as al-qaeda has still not been able to coordinate an attack on US soil since we disrupted them in Afghanistan. Of course Bush was concerned about Bin Laden; but at the time he made that statement, Bin Laden like was no longer able to coordinate attacks as he did in the past, so he was *much less* of a concern than he originally was as his ability to coordinate attacks was disrupted at that time. So yes, it was most definitely an exaggeration (or taking things out of context) on Kerry's part to simply state Bush didn't care about Bin Laden.

If anyone is the liar in this election its Kerry, with his rampant flip flopping on virtually every issue.

[quote name='Ruined'][quote name='coffman']How about during the second debate when Bush proclaimed he was a good steward of the land? In reality, Bush is actually the most anti-environmental protection president in the history of our nation.[/quote]

Taken out of context with ease. Bush didn't say that he was "not concerned about Bin Laden," he said that Bin Laden was on the run and not at the center of any command, so he was not "all that concerned about him" compared to when the war started since "he is on the run." Doesn't mean Bush doesn't care about Bin Laden, Bush was just stating that Bin Laden's command position in the organization had been disrupted and at that time he was not in a position to do anything except run and talk smack. Which was proved true, as al-qaeda has still not been able to coordinate an attack on US soil since we disrupted them in Afghanistan. Of course Bush was concerned about Bin Laden; but at the time he made that statement, Bin Laden like was no longer able to coordinate attacks as he did in the past, so he was *much less* of a concern than he originally was as his ability to coordinate attacks was disrupted at that time. So yes, it was most definitely an exaggeration (or taking things out of context) on Kerry's part to simply state Bush didn't care about Bin Laden.

If anyone is the liar in this election its Kerry, with his rampant flip flopping on virtually every issue.[/quote]

Even when confronted with evidence of Bush's lies, people like you just ignore facts and blindly support him. I do volunteer work in the environmental protection field. It is not my opinion that Bush's environmental policies are a diaster, it is an absolute fact. Do some research and you will see that I am correct.

Personally, I am glad few young people vote.

I look forward to the exit polls proving that after the 2004 election they had no effect this time around either.

[quote name='Ruined'][quote name='Dead of Knight'][quote name='PittsburghAfterDark']Can we just shoot you now so you don't grace us with your stupidity again?[/quote]

to quote Alice Cooper:
"If you're listening to a rock star in order to get your information on who to vote for, you're a bigger moron than they are. Why are we rock stars? Because we're morons. We sleep all day, we play music at night and very rarely do we sit around reading the Washington Journal."[/quote]

I remember when Alice Cooper said in an interview that his music was stupid and he couldn't believe anyone bought it. I was laughing my ass off.

STFU. Would you be saying the same thing if Eminem supported Bush? I think not, douche.

to quote Alice Cooper:

I remember when Alice Cooper said in an interview that his music was stupid and he couldn't believe anyone bought it. I was laughing my ass off.[/quote]

Honesty does produce hilarity, in some cases.

Well I just wore a black hoodywhile I voted.

I was on the fence as to who to vote for, well mosh really didn't help me decide, but evem if it did, would that be so bad? I mean at least I voted where as I know at least 20 Bush-haters who didn't even have the gull to vote against him. Can't be as dumb as those folks, now can I?

[quote name='Ruined'][quote name='coffman']How about during the second debate when Bush proclaimed he was a good steward of the land? In reality, Bush is actually the most anti-environmental protection president in the history of our nation.[/quote]

If anyone is the liar in this election its Kerry, with his rampant flip flopping on virtually every issue.[/quote]

Bush is just ignorant or the dumbest man on Earth. Sorry just thinking about when someone made some accusations against Bush or asked him some question about the environment and he said point blank he's done more for the environment than any other President in history. No joking or anything about this.

First bill Bush signed as President? Oh yeah baby! Who wants some more arsenic in their drinking water? I DO! I DO!

Since we are on the subject I have to say that the whole LIBERAL rock the vote push was disgusting. They should have just come out and said we are registering young people to vote for Kerry.

It was funny too cause tucked in their commercials you could always see anti-bush stuff.

bread's done
Back