Thinking about Selling Suikoden Collection, Valkyrie Profile, and Some Final Fantasys

gigantor1313

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
What do you guys and gals think I could get if I sold my Suikoden Collection (1-5 + Tactics), Valkyrie Profile and VP Slimeria, and Final Fantasy VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, Anthology, and Origins. All are original cases, non GH copies and cases are in great condition.

I would probably sell the Suikoden Collection by itself, as well as the Valkyrie Profile as a set, but would break up the Final Fantasy's as individuals.

What do you guys think?

I have time to play some long RPG games but not 20 40-hr long games. Currently playing Shin Megami Tensei games. I am a huge collector of RPG's but been kinda looking at my collection as a big wall of shame and
non-completed games and its depressing to think that I'll never play them through and get my moneys worth. I don't know. Also with classes starting, I could really use the scratch.

Thanks to all who got in on the Fire Sale last week. It really helped with my laptop.

Also, is this the right place for this thread or does it belong somewhere else besides here? I am proably overlooking some basic rule. Just let me know. Thanks in advance to everyone.

should be in the discussions deal thread.

but i agree with refusedchaos. usually the rule is when a game sells for more than $19.99 you sell it seprately from the others. thats a great collection, but selling EVEN both Suikoden 1 and 2 will probably not even reach $150. SII is probably worth about $120 for a mint copy although i've seen some auctions for NEW copies going for that much. it did go down though a bit over the last few years.

It'll be moved as soon as Shrike sees it. Hopefully.

And as for selling them, I would do them all individually. Lots present two problems for people, 1) they already own a few of the games and, 2) the can't afford all of the games so they are less willing to pay more.

It might be a bit more hassle but the pay off is worth it.

bread's done
Back