Thinking of selling worth anything?

Bio0022

CAGiversary!
How much do you think I could get for all this everything in great condition.

Ps2 3 memory cards 4 dualshock 2
suikoden 5
suikoden 4
sukoden 3
grandia 3
tales of legendia
wild arms 3 & 4
digital devil saga
final fantasy 10
radiata story
clock tower 3
kingdom hearts 1,2
god of war
pucelle tactics
Xenosaga 1 & 2
makai kingdom
dark cloud 1,2
star ocean: till the end of time
arc the lad
dynasty warriors 3
dragon quest 8
growl lanser generations
phantom break
onimusha dawn of dreams
silent hill 2
final fantasy 12 collectors edition
final fantasy x2
resident evil outbreak
devil may cry 3
Final Fantasy X

Hm. I wouldn't know personally, but maybe look around and see what other people are selling similar titles for. Check ebay.

If you want the most you can get for those titles, do your research on eBay for each individual game, and start making some Buy it Now listings.  Bundle two similar games together to help save on shipping costs (two games complete should still be under 13 oz for first class shipping), and make sure you take some good pictures of each game (showing they are complete mainly).

If you aren't concerned about top dollar and want to clear through them fast, just post a craigslist ad for the games (again, with good pictures if you can), and don't list prices.  Let them know you would like to sell them all together as a lot, and see what kind of offers you get.  Worst case scenario you don't have to go through with the offers, but it gives you an idea of what you can get for it right away.

A good mix of the two above would be to sell them here on CAG, create a good selling list, and put reasonable prices (less than eBay of course).  You have some interesting titles in there (Suikoden V and Dark Cloud 2 strike my attention) along with some fairly common games, but at least you will avoid the eBay fees and build up some feedback on here.

bread's done
Back