Thinking of trading in my xbox360 for a ps3

tommysmallz

CAG Veteran
I was thinking of trading away my xbox 360 to get a ps3. I have my xbox for 2 years now and I still haven't had a ROD. My plan was to trade away Mario Kart wii, Super Smash Bro's wii, Super Mario Galaxy wii also the two xbox games that i have COD4 a the first Rainbow Six Vegas. I just wanted to get everyones feedback on my plan.

Why do you want to do this? I want to get a ps3 at some point but I just don't see any reason to get rid of so much stuff for one. There are hardly any PS3 exclusives anyhow. I'm just going to wait til the price drops a lot more, I'm in no rush.

I would say ask yourself why you want a PS3. Are there games that you want to play right now that are only available on PS3? Are there games down the line that you will want to play for 360? If you ever think you would want a 360 again, it seems like a waste to sell it off now and buy it again later.

Thanks for the reply's but I'm more worried about my 360 giving me a ROD that's kinda why I'm debating on trading it in and i'm a huge MSG fan so I 'm kinda looking forward to MSG4

I wouldn't trade it just for RROD fear that may never come and still has a year of warranty covering it.

What you need to do is:

1. Decide if there are more PS3 games out and coming out that you want to play vs. games on the 360.
2. Do you play online? If so do you have a lot of friends who only have a 360 or a PS3?

Answers to those 2 would show whether its worth ditching the 360 for the PS3 for you. But as the other guy said, selling the Wii is probably a better bet. If you're willing to trade off the best games for the Wii it sounds like you don't really need it around. I ditched mine early this year as there just wasn't anything else coming I wanted after Mario, Metroid and Zelda and I haven't missed it at all.

CAG Lifestyle & Off Topic - Talk about anything you like, as long as it's not video game related.

Not being anal...just bored...

Thanks everyone for the help i have decided to keep it. Also I keep the wii cause chicks like it. Its a great way to get them into the bedroom faster with out use of a date rape drug lol. Sorry for post in the wrong spot also.

[quote name='tommysmallz']Thanks everyone for the help i have decided to keep it. Also I keep the wii cause chicks like it. Its a great way to get them into the bedroom faster with out use of a date rape drug lol. Sorry for post in the wrong spot also.[/QUOTE]

Picking up 14 year olds is easier than ever with the Wii. I think that can be a box quote.

bread's done
Back