This clowns about to lose his shirt in his auction

[quote name='evilmregg']Ummm... I don't get it.[/QUOTE]

Neither do I. Maybe if mcroa7 would enlighten us with his reasoning (and second grade grammar skills) it would make more sense.

Well lets see, the PS3 60 GB costs $599 plus tax since he bought at normal retail, he is selling 2 of them and the auction ended at just over $1200. He is only charging $35 to ship so Not including listing fees,final value fees, and the fact that obviously the person will pay with their credit card through paypal, he will be lucky if he only loses $30 on the auction not to mention his time in shipping them during the busiest shipping of the year ! But what do I know I have bad grammar.

Oh, okay. So you're assuming he actually paid $600 each for the consoles? Gotcha. I mean, it's not like he could have possibly used a ton of credit at a store (such as Gamestop) or something and is ultimately turning that credit into much more useful cash.

However, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that he paid $600 in cash for each PS3. That leaves us with an idiot who made a bad eBay auction who could lose $30 or so based on your post. Yeah, that's losing his shirt all right and a damn good reason for you to get excited and make this thread filled with the lack of any explanation in the first post and your truly spectacular (read: piss poor) grammar skills.

I just so happen to like to see Ebay scalpers get beat at their own game. Plus he mentions in his auction that he will include the Target receipt so he definitely didn't use trade in credit or anything of that nature. Long story short if the auction goes through he will lose at least $30.

California sales tax is 8.25%, so he would had to have paid $99 in tax alone, putting his upfront costs at: $1,298.98. The auction closed at $1,228, so he just lost $70.98 from the auction price alone. Add-on the $35 shipping, and he lost $105.98. Then add Ebay & PayPal fees on top of that, and this dude just got totally screwed.

[quote name='mcroa7'] Plus he mentions in his auction that he will include the Target receipt so he definitely didn't use trade in credit or anything of that nature. [/QUOTE]

Damn. I completely overlooked the line about the Target receipt with all the other auction info. I stand corrected.

[quote name='mcroa7']I liKe My Caps key to be Pressed It gets MY point aCross, kid of like having an accent only its A keyboard .[/quote]

Yes having your caps button pressed is like acting very immature as a kid would. People like you piss people off for no reason and go directly to the ignore list.

I love cheapassgrammarschool.com ( Its an affiliate duh), I saved so much money on my enrollment for typing etiquette and proper grammar in quick posts 101 through this site. I also love the follow up post where I call the people picking on my grammar 38 year old virgin dwellers of their parents basement. Then they shoot back with how they are 6'3" have laid more women than magic johnson and could break my neck in a second since they were Gold Glove champs in high school. Not to mention their ninja skills !

[quote name='pjarvi']California sales tax is 8.25%[/quote]

Really? Strange, tax around here is only 7.25% and I could swear I was in California. :lol:

[quote name='puternerd']Really? Strange, tax around here is only 7.25% and I could swear I was in California. :lol:[/quote]

Certain counties/cities have higher/lower rate. I pay 7.75% in Orange County, yet LA county is 8.25%

bread's done
Back