this deal sucks...not so much of a deal, apparently

oleander

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
They are apparently currently in stock...
RE3

RE0

I can't find any place on the site that explains shipping costs.

I found a much older thread that mentioned that they had RE3, but for $45 or something....so I decided this deserved its own thread. Hopefully I didn't miss something else...

EDIT: both for GC...

That's a good deal for RE3. Shipping was $5.85 for me (I used the shipping calculator, I didn't actually buy it since I already have it). Not bad $15 for RE3 GC, consider a few months ago people were buying them at $50 and before then at $80+.

RE3 is probably a dead deal - when I signed in and added it to my cart the price shows $39.95, though when I was logged in as "Guest" it showed $9.95. Bah, probably didn't need to spend more money anyway.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Thanks for the heads up.

You really think the demand for RE3 will be high enough to warrant a $50 pricetag?[/QUOTE]

I don't think RE3 will ever be $50 again. A few months ago people bought them at $50 thinking it was an amazing deal (before they realized the game had been re-printed) because the demand was so high at one point people were willing to pay $80+ for it. I don't even think people on eBay are able to sell their copies of RE3 for more than $20 now.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Damnit it JUST went to $40 while I was registering.[/QUOTE]

nah it did the same to me. The game shows up as $10 until you register, then it changes.... kinda weak.

No one "remembers" Chips and Bits? They've been around for like a decade and were one of the original game stores like this. They used to always have ads in the back of all the gaming mags and stuff. Am I really getting that old?

No I used to order from them all the time. Really big as far as PC stuff.

[quote name='ManChowder']nah it did the same to me. The game shows up as $10 until you register, then it changes.... kinda weak.[/QUOTE]

Sure was. I was tempted to get RE0 for 10 afterwards but the shipping drove it over my limit. :whistle2:|

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Sure was. I was tempted to get RE0 for 10 afterwards but the shipping drove it over my limit. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]
I have RE0, you want it?

[quote name='amusedtoe']No one "remembers" Chips and Bits? They've been around for like a decade and were one of the original game stores like this. They used to always have ads in the back of all the gaming mags and stuff. Am I really getting that old?[/QUOTE]

I remember them. I used to see their ads all the time in Gamepro magazines
back in the early 90's

I bought from them quite a few months ago. It took awhile for them to ship it to me, but besides that, no complaints. I even returned what I bought, no problems at all.

bread's done
Back