This Demo/Theme/Trailer is now available for download on the Marketplace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Greetard']Full Auto demo today for those who forgot.[/QUOTE]

&!*@#$! I was hoping they would up it at midnight then I saw a reply.. curses! Hopefully it's up by noon.

[quote name='javeryh']I'd love to hear Full Auto impressions ...[/QUOTE]

Its pure madness. Great control scheme, great sense of speed and damage, awesome tracks. I'd say its like if Burnout, Mario Kart, Twisted Metal got together, did the dirty, and Full Auto would be its beutiful offspring.

[quote name='ryanbph']someone on gamefaqs stated that full auto wouldn't be up untill 8pm est tonight...no source on the time[/QUOTE]

lies lies lies, where is it! I need my destruction appetite filled!

Man, I saw a news article on Gameinformer.com that said the demo was ready for download today, so I got all excited and jumped to the Marketplace. Sadly, it wasn't there for download. I hope it's ready for download soon.

[quote name='mr ryles']whats this marble blast all about?[/QUOTE]

Its like Super Monkey Ball kinda. Except you have to collect things to pass the level, and the level doesn't move the marble does. Also there are powerups and stuff, too.

[quote name='Scorch']Full Auto demo is up, GO GO GO![/QUOTE] Yep, I'm downloading it right now. If it's fun enough, I just may consider buying it.

Redownloaded it, let's see how it goes this time.

Wow. This time it froze at the white screen BEFORE loading the level. That was with the red car. I chose the yellow car and it let me play the game three seconds before completely locking up again. Why am I the only one in the world who has problems with this? I waited for freakin' ever to play this demo and it does this crap. fuck it.

[quote name='Scorch']Redownloaded it, let's see how it goes this time.

Wow. This time it froze at the white screen BEFORE loading the level. That was with the red car. I chose the yellow car and it let me play the game three seconds before completely locking up again. Why am I the only one in the world who has problems with this? I waited for freakin' ever to play this demo and it does this crap. fuck it.[/QUOTE]

that sucks. i hope i dont come across the same issues. im at 60%. wish me luck.

[quote name='Scorch']Redownloaded it, let's see how it goes this time.

Wow. This time it froze at the white screen BEFORE loading the level. That was with the red car. I chose the yellow car and it let me play the game three seconds before completely locking up again. Why am I the only one in the world who has problems with this? I waited for freakin' ever to play this demo and it does this crap. fuck it.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you can find someone here to send you last months OXM demo, or ebay, or just wait till 2/14 when the game comes out.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Maybe you can find someone here to send you last months OXM demo, or ebay, or just wait till 2/14 when the game comes out.[/QUOTE]

At this point, I may as well just wait. I'll give it a rent. I'm sure it'll lock up then, too.

Full Auto seems pretty solid, although shallow. No problems with my download, either.

This thread needs to be gone, or some one needs to update the OP frequently, because you'd have to follow the last few posts of the thread all the time.

Also, now that the "WTF MY XBOX IS TEH BROKEN~!" threads are pretty much done now, having seperate threads for the demos won't hurt anything since the demos are slowing down as well.

[quote name='Shayde']This thread needs to be gone, or some one needs to update the OP frequently, because you'd have to follow the last few posts of the thread all the time.

Also, now that the "WTF MY XBOX IS TEH BROKEN~!" threads are pretty much done now, having seperate threads for the demos won't hurt anything since the demos are slowing down as well.[/QUOTE]

Seconded. I belive scorch had the original post until it was deleted by MOD. Time to kill this one, let someone else create one, stickie it and have the OP update it.

[quote name='Brak']Full Auto seems pretty solid, although shallow. No problems with my download, either.[/QUOTE]

Shallow, mindless fun. I can't help but giggle as I crash through a building.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Seconded. I belive scorch had the original post until it was deleted by MOD. Time to kill this one, let someone else create one, stickie it and have the OP update it.[/QUOTE]

That was me. He made a thread about an individual demo's impressions. I made the "general" thread. That's a good idea though. This one's locked, someone feel free to make a new one, or we can have separate threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back