This guy is Shaq-fuing hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

His friends and he remind me of a Dave Attell quote/joke.

"We call ourselves the unf*ckables."

[quote name='Ugamer_X']
Scary to think of how may CAGs are actually like that guy.[/QUOTE]

Yes everyone here has B.O. and loves the Wii, and Beige clothes.

[quote name='CitizenB']

Yes everyone here is just like that guy. Except for you of course. Cause your far superior, you know posting on a message board about how everyone is uncool but you.[/QUOTE]
I didn't say that everyone here is like that guy. But understanding that would require basic reading skills, so I forgive you.

I am, however, far superior to you.

[quote name='kennistond']Says the man who can't hold on to a Wiimote:lol:[/QUOTE]
:D

In my defense, the wiimote got knocked out of my hand by the screen. My idiocy stems from the fact that I basically gave my laptop an uppercut.

Personally it is called excitment and suspence or whatever. I remember being so happy I got my Videogame each year for Christmas. Like for Donkey Kong Country games and the SMW2: Yoshi Islands I would wake up before everybody and play all day long and when we went to family Dinner I would play my cousins games and then when I went home I would play into the next morning and the whole day trying to finish the game.

My only regret was Starfox and feeling dissapointed only to find years later that StarFox is really ausome.

I think I did this with SMW2;:Yoshi Islands and DKC2. I really wish they would make another DKC game for the GCN. I mean they did RE4 really good why not DKC?

Then agian the bastards would do it for the Wii seeing how they want to market that system. Again I love my DKC games but I just wish they would make more episodes and or chapters.

Still I have had those days. I think I stayed up two days straight without fully sleeping.

The sad part is that he came off a lot smarter than 99% of the people on forums like this. When the interviewer kept trying to get him to say something outrageous, he kept responding reasonably, like "Each system has its downside" or "People have to do what they want. If they want to come wait in line, then do that. If they want to come in the morning, do that."

He looked and sounded (and probably smelled) like the typical gamer, but he had the mind of Ghandi.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']That was much funnier than I thought it would be.

Scary to think of how many CAGs are actually like that guy.[/quote]
I'd say approximately 28%.

He was spitting more than Sylvester the Cat. Thufferin' thuckatath!

[quote name='rodeojones903']You can tell that he is one of those dudes that has BO even if he showered 3 times a day.[/QUOTE]
hahaha yeah i agree

Nice. That guy's totally rad. I'm happier tonight knowing that he's out there somewhere, hopped up on demerol and grape soda, kickin' ass in Red Steel. Wouldn't really want to know him personally, though.

I'm sure he's gonna clobber a lot of you clowns in Super Smash Bros Brawl whenever that comes out.

You guys don't understand, this only happens once every 5 years. The hikikomori leaves his room only to buy a new game system. If he sees his shadow, the next gen will kick ass. If he doesn't, it will suck.

Q: So you're waiting for the price to drop on the PS3?

A: Hell, yeah!

Q: How far will it have to drop before you consider buying one?

A: At least 400, at least.

This guy would be interesting to talk to. I think it's funny how his friends are staying far away from him instead of sitting down or standing next to him. Thats a sign that tells you he must reek.

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']He likes DVDs, going online, and playing Halo 2 with 360. Can't Xbox 1 do all that too?[/QUOTE]

i was bout to say somethin about that ha

[quote name='Kayden'].... Wow...

I think we need to start taking bets on his age and the status of his virginity.[/QUOTE]

37, virgin, lives with his parents, possibly has a high school diploma or takes night classes at the local community college, works at either a video game store or mom and pop video rental store, chats with hot babes online

[quote name='javeryh']That is funny stuff. I need to get one of the t-shirts.[/QUOTE]

My PC sensibilites would call that a racist carichature, but conceptually damn funny.

This is pretty sad, but I know almost this whole interview by heart, and me and my friend use some of his better quotes in our everyday conversations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back