This is an interesting eBay Question that a potential buyer poses for me...

nintendokid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
I'm selling Marvel Ultimate Alliance Gold for X360. I usually get the "please can you ship to *insert non-USA country*" but what I got in the message center today is quite shocking, really.

Dear naughty_koala,
s.gif
s.gif

[FONT=Arial, Verdana]mi querido amigo:
¡Por favor permita que nosotros molestemos su tiempo precioso!
Somos una compañía de venta entera muy famosa en China.
Si usted quiere hacer el negocio con nosotros , podemos ofrecerle el precio más razonable . podemos sacar beneficios el uno del otro. Si usted es libre, por favor visite nuestro sitio Web y póngase en contacto con nosotros , le daremos una respuesta satisfactoria.
Sitio *confidential - manually taken out*
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana]MSN : *confidential - manually taken out*
E-MAIL : *confidential - manually taken out*

[/FONT]
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
- eBay user name to remain anonymous

A translation would be nice, por favor, andale, andale, arrrriba! I wonder what prompted him to think I would be able to speak Spanish. Very strange...

[quote name='nintendokid']A translation would be nice, por favor, andale, andale, arrrriba![/quote]

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=english+spanish+translator

My darling friend: Please permit that we bother its precious time! We are a company of very famous entire sale in China. If you want to do the business with us, we can offer him the most reasonable price. we can remove benefits the one of the other. If you are free, please visit our website and is put in contact with us, we will give him a satisfactory answer.

"My Dear Friend:
Please permit us to use a moment of your precious time!
We are a famous wholesale company in China.
If you would like to do busines with us, we can offer you the most reasonable price. We can benefit one another. If you are free, please visit our website and get in contact with us, we will give you a satisfactory response."

bread's done
Back