This is the OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='lordwow']Come on guys it could have been anyone with his exact IP[/quote]

HACKERZ ARE STEALING HIZ MEGAHURTZ!!!!!11!!1!

EDIT:

Shoulda used Norton.

[quote name='Wolve11']

Its only a select amount of people....
Let me name a few I'd do it for free for:
Zew, Trak, X, MNL, Mojimbo, frosty, sean, munch and...damn that's a lot..

others will be charged a....convenience fee...;)[/QUOTE]

You forgot to add me to that free list. :wave:

The last place I'd logged in at was his house.

This doesn't matter now, it's in the past. If you guys want to believe that that was my alt, fine. Just drop it.

[quote name='StarKnightX']The melatonin seems to be doing the trick , feeling a bit tired now.

Wolve , would you :cool: my 360? ;)[/quote]

a general OTT consensus would have to be reached for you to be allowed in the club.
or just get ripped off like LP did.

I, 100% and with all of my heart, believe that was your alt account Puma. We have no reason to believe otherwise.

I just hope that no one catches on that me and wubb are the same person. It's hard work rolling back and forth to different computers.

[quote name='munch']I, 100% and with all of my heart, believe that was your alt account Puma. We have no reason to believe otherwise.

I just hope that no one catches on that me and wubb are the same person. It's hard work rolling back and forth to different computers.[/quote]

Don't forget that when you are posting as Wubb, you gotta throw the computer out of the window after every post.

[quote name='Wolve11']a general OTT consensus would have to be reached for you to be allowed in the club.
or just get ripped off like LP did.
[/quote]

Fair enough , although I was only half serious about it , I was really more interested in what your response would be.:)

So whats the early consensus on Killzone 2? Worth getting a PS3 for , or just really good (or not good at all:whistle2:#)? I'm really hoping that rumor about a PS3 price drop this month turns out to be true.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Wolve can you guys use Sony DVD-R's for your stuff? I have a bunch extra that' I've had for a year.[/quote]

Get off my cock

[quote name='StarKnightX']Fair enough , although I was only half serious about it , I was really more interested in what your response would be.:)

So whats the early consensus on Killzone 2? Worth getting a PS3 for , or just really good (or not good at all:whistle2:#)? I'm really hoping that rumor about a PS3 price drop this month turns out to be true.[/quote]

MP is $$$$ if you can get past the shady response time (click on the fire button and it fires like half a second later).

[quote name='darthbudge']I am off to go read Watchmen again. I want to finish it before the movie comes out.[/quote]

I was thinking about downloading the motion comic and watching that before the movie, but I think that might ruin it.

[quote name='darthbudge']I am off to go read Watchmen again. I want to finish it before the movie comes out.[/QUOTE]Watch the motion comic series instead. It's surprisingly awesome, except for the male narrator having to voice the females too. The musical score adds a lot.

[quote name='Rocko']I'd vote for ya, Starknight! :][/quote]

[quote name='lordwow']I'd vote for starknight for a dolla[/quote]

:D:cool:

I'm thinking I'm going to try and swing by Best Buy this week and score some of those Watchman tickets , even though I've never read the book. Watching the movie before reading the book good idea/bad idea? (Not that anyone can give a solid answer without the movie being out yet of course)

[quote name='TheRock88']MP is $$$$ if you can get past the shady response time (click on the fire button and it fires like half a second later).[/QUOTE]Hey TheRock, you better play with us one night. ;)

Your collective concern over my 360 issues is so heartwarming :roll: :lol:

Fortunately, I purchased an extended warranty from Sam's Club when I bought it. Now I have to send it in. Of course, they told me it'd be 5-7 days for the mailing label, then who knows how long to get it back. Why did this happen right as my spring break is starting :bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

Yeah, I haven't read the comic either, but I ordered a 1600 point card and the tickets today at Best Buy dot com since it looks like a neat movie.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Your collective concern over my 360 issues is so heartwarming :roll: :lol:

Fortunately, I purchased an extended warranty from Sam's Club when I bought it. Now I have to send it in. Of course, they told me it'd be 5-7 days for the mailing label, then who knows how long to get it back. Why did this happen right as my spring break is starting :bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:[/quote]

If its any consolation (and I know its not) apparently my wiis power brick failed and now I can't play it until I replace it.:bomb:

[quote name='StarKnightX']:D:cool:

I'm thinking I'm going to try and swing by Best Buy this week and score some of those Watchman tickets , even though I've never read the book. Watching the movie before reading the book good idea/bad idea? (Not that anyone can give a solid answer without the movie being out yet of course)[/quote]Good idea.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Play your Nintendo Wii instead. :0)[/quote]

Unfortunately, that's what I'll be forced to do. Aside from fixing my PS2 disc read errors tomorrow, that is.

[quote name='StarKnightX']If its any consolation (and I know its not) apparently my wiis power brick failed and now I can't play it until I replace it.:bomb:[/quote]

You're right; it's not any consolation. :lol:

[quote name='StarKnightX']Watching the movie before reading the book good idea/bad idea? (Not that anyone can give a solid answer without the movie being out yet of course)[/QUOTE]Read it before you watch the film. The movie/marketing for the movie kind of don't take a certain really, really important plot point of the book seriously.

http://www.amazon.com/Watchmen-Complete-Motion-Tom-Stechschulte/dp/B001QFYLJY/

That comes out this Tuesday. Acquire it. It's 12 episodes at around 25 minutes each, give or take a couple of minutes.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Hey TheRock, you better play with us one night. ;)[/quote]

I tried joining a game you were in this morning, but you ran off before I could put a bullet through your skull. :cool:

I'm thinking about making my Nintendo Wii :cool:

Has anyone here done it?

----------------------

I died a little inside when I read that Darthpuma likes Death From Above 1979.

If I can't get The Watchmen from my friend, I might just grab it off of Amazon since I have free 2 day shipping.

I might get The Dark Knight Returns and/or The Killing Joke too, both of those look great.

Whats a good ~$50 bluetooth headset?? After switching to my new phone and using my old Jabra BT125 (great quality, btw), but the damn thing just will not want to stay put.

I rarely used it before anyhow. Of course I only used it with my PS3, so thats why its never gotten much use...

Wolve, how much would you charge to upgrade?

I think I'm at 1.4 right now. I don't care much about live, and I really need to start saving my money, but if its a fair amount I'd consider getting my FW updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back