This is Vegas... Shipped by amazon?!

Robb

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Ok... So I pre-ordered "This is Vegas" from amazon. And everything I've seen/read states that this game isn't due out until late next year.

So why did I receive an e-mail stating that this just shipped?

The following items have been shipped to you by Amazon.com:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty Item Price Shipped Subtotal
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Amazon.com items (Sold by Amazon.com, LLC):

1 This is Vegas $59.49 1 $59.49

Shipped via UPS

And on the order detail page...

Screenshot2009-11-29at34856PM.jpg

Anyone else?!

@Nebenator - I'll keep you posted.
@ananag112 - Wouldn't your abilities to see the future be better used elsewhere?

Haha, I'm really curious as to what you get. Please update.

I was also kina curious about this game, videos were.... interesting.

This is truly odd. The ESRB has not rated this game and Midway has no information available about this game actually coming out this year (if at all).

I wonder what you will get.

My credit card was charged.

UPS shows that the package weighs .3 lbs and should arrive on the 2nd...

Anticipation growing!!

Looks to be on schedule. It left Indianapolis and is on it's way to Aurora, IL for delivery tomorrow.

You all know this will probably end up being a HUGE let down!

Either way I'm not leaving the house tomorrow.

I was always morbidly curious about this (and I just placed an Amazon order in case I get lucky like the OP.) You should do a video unboxing, Robb. ;)

Don't tell they are going to doing to games what they do with movies sometimes. Example when movies are really bad they don't even have critics view them sometimes.

[quote name='evildeadjedi']Don't tell they are going to doing to games what they do with movies sometimes. Example when movies are really bad they don't even have critics view them sometimes.[/QUOTE]

Heh. An amusing idea, but in this case, I can assure you it is simply a mistake. This game is not finished (and I'd say it's just as likely that it'll get canned outright within the next year) and has not been sent to manufacturing, so there is no question that the OP is not getting the game. The suspense is about what non-This is Vegas item he does end up getting.

I love the un-boxing video idea!! Thanks justinslot!

I'll upload to youtube and post the link!! Tick tock...

[quote name='Robb']I love the un-boxing video idea!! Thanks justinslot!

I'll upload to youtube and post the link!! Tick tock...[/QUOTE]

You should definitely do that, but don't put what it is in the Youtube title or something.. just put "mystery box" as the description. That way we can be just as surprised as you are when you open it and it's not a copy of This is Vegas.

Even more curious:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Konami-Midway-T...temQQptZVideo_Games_Games?hash=item1e58fdb546
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=944791&topic=52466714

[quote name='Robb']@Nebenator - I'll keep you posted.
@ananag112 - Wouldn't your abilities to see the future be better used elsewhere?[/QUOTE]

I went to this focus group thing in my area where I saw lots of gameplay footage for this game. The game looks horrible. Though, it was a while back and they may be able to fix it before the game is released, but I don't see that happening.

[quote name='bornrunnin31']So should we start a pool to see who guesses correctly?[/QUOTE]

"Leaving Las Vegas". Collector's edition on Blu-ray.

OMG!!! This is awesome! I acutally cannot wait to find out what it is!!! I'm guessing its the god awful film What Happens in Vegas

[quote name='Scorch']You should definitely do that, but don't put what it is in the Youtube title or something.. just put "mystery box" as the description. That way we can be just as surprised as you are when you open it and it's not a copy of This is Vegas.

Even more curious:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Konami-Midway-T...temQQptZVideo_Games_Games?hash=item1e58fdb546
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=944791&topic=52466714[/QUOTE]

So I'm not alone on this.

Today's the day! I hope UPS comes early!

[quote name='Robb']So I'm not alone on this.

Today's the day! I hope UPS comes early![/QUOTE]

Tracking info?

I'm so anxious to see what you receive.

bread's done
Back