Status
Not open for further replies.

MusicNoteLess

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
243883_%5BFLICKR%5Dcorgi-peanut-butter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='corrosivefrost']If I had a viable PC to run my copy on, I totally would.[/QUOTE]

No on XBL. I feel like hitting the lift button leaving everyone on the ground.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']No on XBL. I feel like hitting the lift button leaving everyone on the ground.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

--

I agree with you, mostly, MNL.
Thanks for that PM, btw... that's what I was looking at doing, but wanted to know if there was a better way I was somehow missing.

The round 2 TE sticks essentially have everything arthong is offering from his website. I personally like him better since he offers great service and adds the extra uniqueness to your stick.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Cats are the spawn of Satan.[/QUOTE]

Dogs are needy little things.

Cats know their superiority.

"I don't need you now, but I'll let you know if I do."

That's a cat.

"I'll give you some affection, but I'm not going out of my mind with joy every time you come home, sorry."

[quote name='utopianmachine']Dogs are needy little things.

That's a cat.

"I'll give you some affection, but I'm not going out of my mind with joy every time you come home, sorry."[/QUOTE]

This is truth and wisdom.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Dogs are needy little things.

That's a cat.

"I'll give you some affection, but I'm not going out of my mind with joy every time you come home, sorry."[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but cats won't do much when someone breaks into your house and steals your laptop.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Yeah, but cats won't do much when someone breaks into your house and steals your laptop.[/QUOTE]

Thank God we have corgis for that.

flyingcorgi.jpg

Never fear, corgi's here!

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Yeah, but cats won't do much when someone breaks into your house and steals your laptop.[/QUOTE]

When I was a kid, there was a commercial on the local station for some home security system where they show a couple robbers breaking in and at the end of the commercial, one of the robbers looks at the camera and says, "I get the dog!" Maybe Brak might have seen it...

The way he said it was funny as hell. I'll have to look for it on Youtube...

EDIT: Okay, my memory was a little rusty, but here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn3Gr7645Xw

[quote name='PlumeNoir']:lol:

That poor corgi: all it wants is its ball. It doesn't want to thrash its tiny little legs against the cruel water.

Chika would probably kill me for laughing as much as I did watching that.[/QUOTE]

That was a great video. I laughed so many times. I love how when it jumps it hardly goes anywhere.

[quote name='Rocko']To be fair, that's mostly because the dock is slick and the dog's back legs slip on the jump. Corgi Flop 2 is on rocks and is significantly less funny because the dog can jump normally.[/QUOTE]

You killed the funny with truth. :cry:

[quote name='munch']One of the gayest OTTs in a long time.[/QUOTE]

Remember: You can't spell "corgies" without "orgies."

Think about it.

[quote name='Maklershed']Hey whats up Plume. Have you beaten DR2 10 times over yet?[/QUOTE]

Not yet. Actually, I have only beaten it once. (I had an all-day power outage last weekend when I was going to play and then I was in the hospital this week and have been heavily drugged.)

However, as I tweeted, I did win a copy of ZQ from IGN Gamescoop (by default, granted, but I'm not too proud.)

My beef is I have only ever played ONE full ranked match of Terror Is Reality. Either I can never find enough people for a whole game or the match disconnects before the end of a game. I have a good internet connection and this is the only game on XBL I have ever had connection problems with.

Hey 83 (or seanr if you're around) - do you know of any construction or problems to avoid on the way to Philly? I'm taking 422 to 76/676 into Camden.

[quote name='Maklershed']What were you in the hospital for? And do you have any drugs left?

(if so I'll pm you my address)[/QUOTE]

It's weird -
I started to get sick with a flu bug, and I was chomping on a cough drop one night and cracked a tooth. It hurt like hell, but I couldn't do anything about it until the next day anyway (since it was like 10pm at night), so I gargled warm salt water and went to bed. I woke up with the entire side of my face swollen: chin to ear to cheekbone - it looked like I had a lemon in my cheek. I was dizzy and running a high fever. I called my dentist (I was going to anyway) and he wouldn't see me until that infection was taken care of. So I went to the ER where I freaked out the doctor because of how fast it happened. Ended up being put on a couple IVs, but my blood tests and cat scans came back good. So I'm on tons of antibiotics and vicodin (which gives me wonderful nightmares, by the way).

On a separate note, I saw the funniest thing last night in DR2. Shortly after the beginning,
I was on my way to meet up with Rebecca for the first time, and I had five survivors with me. (Chad and his wife, LaShawndra - one of my favorite survivors - and her husband and I was carried Tracy, the old woman.) We met with Rebecca, and we were following her to the security room; since I knew the route (and there is the arrow), I moved ahead and guided the survivors to near the security room door with a way point arrow, when I realized that Rebecca was way, way behind us. I left the survivors at the door and went back to check on her. As we were returning, I saw that LaShawndra was standing next to the wall and good ole boy Chad was pointing his shotgun at her; there was not a single zombie around. Out of the blue, he just started shooting her until I triggered the cutscene.

I imagine it was just some glitch is Chad's AI where he was targeting a zombie through a wall or something, but given his accent and the way they were standing, it looked like it was the verge of some kind of racial execution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back