This OTT is only legal in Texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']They won't be substitutes, as they're just waiting for more supplies to come in before shpping them out.[/QUOTE]

Nah you are going to get subs. I got Click instead of Italian Job when they sent out mine.

[quote name='Chika']speaking of feeling peckish, all i've eaten this evening were some pizza rolls. i should have some fudz.[/QUOTE]

Triscuits, cheese, and honey roasted turkey up in this piece :D

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Triscuits, cheese, and honey roasted turkey up in this piece :D[/quote]

frosty is baking me a loaf of pillsbury french bread.

[quote name='Chika']frosty is baking me a loaf of pillsbury french bread.[/QUOTE]

:drool: I fricking love that stuff. For bread out of a can, it is devastatingly delicious.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Wild Tangent is garbage.[/quote]

Bloatware at it's best.

Man I hope all my movies are still on here. I really felt like watching Sunshine tonight.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Wild Tangent is garbage.[/QUOTE]

Wyld Stallions, on the other hand...

billandted460ub8.jpg

I wonder when They will Remake that movie.Since all the original ideas have passed.

I never hear anyone saying man I am going to play me some Bounce Symphony, by wild tangent. Hell YES.

[quote name='bwilso80']I wonder when They will Remake that movie.Since all the original ideas have passed.

I never hear anyone saying man I am going to play me some Bounce Symphony, by wild tangent. Hell YES.[/quote]

i thought your xbl gamertag said downsyndrome

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Who's up for some Catan later. Say around 10:30[/quote]

I shall be, and if not, my subordinate Strell would probably take said place.

Notice I said subordinate.

#2, Strell. That's what you are.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']They won't be substitutes, as they're just waiting for more supplies to come in before shpping them out.[/quote]

Yeah, yeah. Just like my Babel didn't get replaced with X3 and Casey's (choice) didn't get replaced by Click. ;) Wait and see, just don't expect all 5 movies you requested. :D

[quote name='marten']I shall be, and if not, my subordinate Strell would probably take said place.

Notice I said subordinate.

#2, Strell. That's what you are.[/quote]

sickburn.

are you sure you're not strell? your sentence structure and use of italics is striking.

strikingly similar to strell, that is. i call shenanigans.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Nah you are going to get subs. I got Click instead of Italian Job when they sent out mine.[/quote]
If they were going to sub stuff for whatever's low, why wouldn't it have shipped by now?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']If they were going to sub stuff for whatever's low, why wouldn't it have shipped by now?[/quote]

cuz they're gain.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Mox, did you get what I said about $$$ in SR?[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, no.

Would you mind repeating it, please?

[quote name='Rocko']Who the fuck nominated ITDEFX as a CAG Villain? The dude is just a huge attention whore, that was a stupid move.[/quote]

probably someone in the 2007 CAG Villian thread?

[quote name='Chika']i thought your xbl gamertag said downsyndrome[/quote]

No, I just changed it for you. It is now gofunkurself.

[quote name='Chika']sickburn.

are you sure you're not strell? your sentence structure and use of italics is striking.

strikingly similar to strell, that is. i call shenanigans.[/quote]

strell is marten's joke account. or one of his many personalities.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I highly doubt that Strell puts a bottle of whatever is on the menu for the night in front of his XBL camera.[/quote]

i should just leave an empty bottle of wine infront of the camera, then.

I think I need to play some more CoD4 tonight. I was doing great this afternoon in Headquarters. Was constantly my team's best player. Though that may have something to do with me playing with people who didn't seem to understand HQ. I cannot count how often I was the only player on either team going for the HQ...

[quote name='Moxio']Unfortunately, no.

Would you mind repeating it, please?[/quote]

I said it's impossible to get a ton of money. In fact, I'm surprised you got as much as you did in only 10 hours. You can rob stores, but again, to get any real amount, you'll just have to keep playing though missions. One trick I found is that when you unlock the titan armored car, just drive it out of your garage, get out, shoot it until it blows up. When it blows us, a shit ton of cash falls out of the back. Drive around the block, come back to your garage, take the car out again, blow it up again, rinse and repeat. But yeah, unless there's a cheat code that i'm unaware of, saving money in SR is hard as hell, and even harder in the online mode.

[quote name='bwilso80']No, I just changed it for you. It is now gofunkurself.[/quote]

wow, apparently we're 12 tonight. isn't it past your bedtime? maklershed's already asleep, which means everyone under the age of 14 should be, also.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I said it's impossible to get a ton of money. In fact, I'm surprised you got as much as you did in only 10 hours. You can rob stores, but again, to get any real amount, you'll just have to keep playing though missions. One trick I found is that when you unlock the titan armored car, just drive it out of your garage, get out, shoot it until it blows up. When it blows us, a shit ton of cash falls out of the back. Drive around the block, come back to your garage, take the car out again, blow it up again, rinse and repeat. But yeah, unless there's a cheat code that i'm unaware of, saving money in SR is hard as hell, and even harder in the online mode.[/QUOTE]

Crap.

How am I supposed to get $1,000,000?

F this.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What's wrong with aperturecake -- it's a nice tag.[/quote]
I got kinda sick of it, I kinda miss my old one, but I want a new one.
I don't know if it can justify wasting 800 points though. :lol:

[quote name='Chika']wow, apparently we're 12 tonight. isn't it past your bedtime? maklershed's already asleep, which means everyone under the age of 14 should be, also.[/quote]

But you believed my gametag was downsyndrome.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I got kinda sick of it, I kinda miss my old one, but I want a new one.
I don't know if it can justify wasting 800 points though. :lol:[/quote]

ask moxio to do it for you, since he single-handedly killed the free 200 points from Fox

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I got kinda sick of it, I kinda miss my old one, but I want a new one.
I don't know if it can justify wasting 800 points though. :lol:[/quote]

hahahahaha... it's cool that they make you use 800 points to change it. ;)

was your old one johnnyfoxdarko or something?

Also lol @ everyone who was nominating Circuit City. Dumbasses. They're all going to vote for CC as the worst B&M retailer anyway since they love kissing Speedy's ass for reasons I don't quite understand and think Circuit City is some big bad devil. Conveniently, Circuit City does indeed suck worse than any other B&M retailer save for maybe Gamestop, so that's okay.

Over this four day weekend I think I'll open and play SvR08. Or 07. Whatever the new one is. I think 08.

[quote name='Moxio']Crap.

How am I supposed to get $1,000,000?

F this.[/quote]

Yeah, it's really hard. I did it near the very end of the game by buying absolutely nothing. Save them pennies.

[quote name='bwilso80']But you believed my gametag was downsyndrome.[/quote]

i never said i believed it. i said i thought it. at first glance, i saw downs and my my brain automatically filled in yndrome, so i lul'd. and posted it on CAG.

[quote name='Rocko']Also lol @ everyone who was nominating Circuit City. Dumbasses. They're all going to vote for CC as the worst B&M retailer anyway since they love kissing Speedy's ass for reasons I don't quite understand and think Circuit City is some big bad devil. Conveniently, Circuit City does indeed suck worse than any other B&M retailer save for maybe Gamestop, so that's okay.

Over this four day weekend I think I'll open and play SvR08. Or 07. Whatever the new one is. I think 08.[/QUOTE]
Shoe in for CAG Instigator of the Year 2007.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']hahahahaha... it's cool that they make you use 800 points to change it. ;)

was your old one johnnyfoxdarko or something?[/quote]
I used to have that tag, but then I made a new one and I don't want to use the other one because it only has soma my 'cheesemints.
My old one was TMNJohnny. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back