This OTT sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='becuzimbrown']whats the cheapest place to get rockband?

also, is it worth it if i already have GH3? (i can use my guitar right?)[/QUOTE]

$40 off $200 coupon at CC?

[quote name='becuzimbrown']also, is it worth it if i already have GH3? (i can use my guitar right?)[/quote]

Yes and yes.

i need a new tv
8fchwty.jpg

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']If only Rocko had a mic. :[[/quote]

I do $$$$a, I don't know how to use it when using the guitar! :/ Halp me out.

Sorry to bail but I gotta get to sleep. And I fucking hate the guitar. I don't do any sort of strings because when i strum up and down half the time it double hits and half the time it doesn't hit, so I have to only strum down, which is annoying and difficult. I wonder if I should try and get a replacement. I might do that tomorrow.

Either way, GHII comes tomorrow so I'll have a good guitar then.

Night OTT.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Play the awesome campaign on Veteran.[/quote]

And if by awesome, you mean cursing at it repeatedly for being shot from places that seem impossible, then yes, by all means, do the fucking campaign on veteran.

Next time, I'm taking the game's recommendation to do it on "Pop-Gun". ;)

[quote name='marten']And if by awesome, you mean cursing at it repeatedly for being shot from places that seem impossible, then yes, by all means, do the fucking campaign on veteran.

Next time, I'm taking the game's recommendation to do it on "Pop-Gun". ;)[/QUOTE]
:lol:

ubavjhusdabvjksabhvsbdakjvbdsbvdsjkbvdsjjkdsv

I got yet ANOTHER Silicon image chipset. This is bullshit. I'm going to order from newegg.

Cause I have an iPod and if they're mp3 they take up double space for some asinine reason. It'd be easier if I could just do mp3, but that fact stops me.

You know you're sacrificing quality to get those smaller files though, right?

I'd just pick up a 160 gb classic if I were you.

[quote name='Liquid 2']You know you're sacrificing quality to get those smaller files though, right?

I'd just pick up a 160 gb classic if I were you.[/quote]

I'm broke, so no new one. And I actually encode at 192, so it sounds identical to mp3, and is even the same file size as a 192 mp3. The problem is that Apple suck, and made it so that when I load mp3 files on my iPod, they take up twice their actual size in memory. It's retarded, but I deal by using a slightly less usefull format.

I'm doing some green galaxy thing, and you're supposed to get 5 star pieces.
Long story short, I left the easy task for last and always finished the hard ones first.
Now everytime I do the SUPER easy part, I fuck up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back