This person is the ANTI-CAG.

Fear No Darkness

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
What? Why? I don't even...#-o

Someone on eBay paid $61 for a Fallout New Vegas Caravan Pack code. Do I even need to say more? I wish I had that kinda money to blow.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fallout-New-Veg...9963?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item3361d8f2bb

Just a couple facts.
A brand new copy of THE GAME Fallout New Vegas costs $60.
ONLY TWO of the items included in the pack are exclusive, the other two can be found in game.
This person is either an idiot, rich or both.:roll:

WOW this is crazy. I wonder if the guy will pay. He's probably a idiot who believes everything the seller said "Rare! 24HR SALE"

At least the various ME2 armors and weapons are useful throughout the game for different classes and playstyles, etc., and make a big impact on how your character looks.

What is the deal with these New Vegas codes? It all seems like low-level stuff that would quickly be replaced by other items with better stats. And as for the cosmetic aspect, who in the world plays Fallout in third person? I don't get why people even want these codes so badly.

It's not surprising to see a chargeback or a dispute with digital code items like this on ebay. Some douchebags would bid and pay, then get your code. Weeks later they file a chargeback or dispute, claiming the code doesn't work or an unauthorized payment was made. eBay will side with the douchebags and you will lose. I got burned this way before. Of course, there are also tons of legitimate buyers. You just can't be sure and it's an inherit risks of selling codes on ebay.

Jesus Christ, I was happy to get $20 for my tribal pack...appearantly the caravan pack is the one to own. Nothing like selling a useless code, making back the money you paid for the game and getting a little extra.

Isn't this Caravan code in-pack with the game? It isn't like a pre-order code that they send out separately. You should still be able to find the game with the in-pack code in the store, shouldn't you? I can't figure out why the rich idiot would bid so much for a code.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']And as for the cosmetic aspect, who in the world plays Fallout in third person?[/QUOTE]
I would've liked Fallout 3 more if there was a third person perspective that didn't seem forced or unnatural. Moreover, I would've actually tried to finish the game if you didn't need to use that repetitive VATS system until you could upgrade your shooting skill in the game.

I mean, for fuck's sake, I know they were trying to make it a shooter/RPG, but having to level up my shooting skill to be able to hit enemies 4 feet from me or missing them by a mile otherwise was frickin' ridiculous.:roll:

I was in some bathroom or whatever in Megaton with enemies even closer than that and the bullets went whizzing by their heads.:roll:

As for this person being an anti-CAG, I know someone on PSN/CAG who is almost as bad. :whistle2:#

Silly rabbit. Don't they know this will be DLC later. Like the Transformers characters and every single niche game that eventually become downloadable (ikaruga, Rez, others I suppose). So wouldn't it make them an EAG...expensive ass gamer?

Wow..I sold my tribal pack code for $20...I was thrilled to get the game for ultimately $20 after a different $20 credit. That person buying the code for $91 is a complete idiot, do they not realize they can buy that code for $60 at Best Buy that comes with a free game? :lol:

Sometimes ebay bids don't make any sense; stuff like $90 on three broken ps2 consoles, $4 apiece on lots of throw-away sports games *shrugs*

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']Sometimes ebay bids don't make any sense; stuff like $90 on three broken ps2 consoles, $4 apiece on lots of throw-away sports games *shrugs*[/QUOTE]
Some years ago (don't remember when) I sold my broken phat PS2 for around $30 plus shipping; it had disk read errors and I ended up buying a new Slim instead of attempting a repair. The guy who bought it was a little bit of a jerk, but I didn't have any major problems with him in the end. Going by his profile, he seemed to be one of those types who buys up old PS2s to fix, then flip.

I don't know what used, working PS2s go for these days, though...

I just sold my classic pack for $23. Really starting with a grenande launcher would be useless as you can't get ammo for it, and by the time you get somewhere with ammo you can just buy one.

[quote name='eau']It's not surprising to see a chargeback or a dispute with digital code items like this on ebay. Some douchebags would bid and pay, then get your code. Weeks later they file a chargeback or dispute, claiming the code doesn't work or an unauthorized payment was made. eBay will side with the douchebags and you will lose. I got burned this way before. Of course, there are also tons of legitimate buyers. You just can't be sure and it's an inherit risks of selling codes on ebay.[/QUOTE]

You can always cover your ass and send them a package with a case and a hand written code inside. International buyers are something else though. I had someone call up their CC company and do a chargeback on a $41 code (Jazz from Transformers). It really pissed me off.

[quote name='mr_bungle']do they not realize they can buy that code for $60 at Best Buy that comes with a free game? :lol:[/QUOTE]
you can't buy that code at BB! The Caravan code is a Walmart exclusive ;)

At BB, you get Mercenary code.

I emailed my code and I mail it out and keep reciept from post office showing it was mailed. I also ask buyer to let me know when it works.

I've never had a problem yet but anytime you sell online stuff can happen.

yea i cant believe people wanna buy this garbage that becomes obsolete after 2-3 hours into the game

id trade these codes for beer money all day

[quote name='Ryuukishi']At least the various ME2 armors and weapons are useful throughout the game for different classes and playstyles, etc., and make a big impact on how your character looks.[/QUOTE]

True, but still, they weren't worth nearly the price of a game. I don't even think I used the Collector armor. Definitely used the rifle, but if I didn't have it, I probably wouldn't have missed it.

year ago (dont know if they still do) people used to pay 25 to 30 bucks for the 3 promo cards that came in the YU Gi oh games that cost 30 with the cards... It was like getting the game for almost free

bread's done
Back