This place has awesome deals.

Technique

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
hehe, be nice to the n00bs, they might not know defender.

tech- the owner of that site is an active forum member and technical advisor to this site, he posts deals here the second he posts them there. in all seriousness tho, thanks for trying ^^

cut him a break. If I only had been registered for two days and found a good deal I would try to bring it to people's attention

Yeah, trying is the most important thing, and how could he/she have known about this?

Welcome to the community! :)

its flattering to know that even if I wasnt involved here that my site would get posted...

good try anyways and both those deals are good deals

you could be a sweetie and post those deals at other sites though :)

Technique, one of the big reasons that people were giving you a hard time to start out with is that some people with 2-3 posts were posting about a clearence at Buyrite games (don't ever buy from them).. and clogged the board with 4-5 similar posts about that sale.

That said, it would be well within Defender's sense of humor to do something along those lines (though make it blatantly obvious)... people had just jumped on you because more likely that not they though that was what was going on.

[quote name='defender']its flattering to know that even if I wasnt involved here that my site would get posted...

good try anyways and both those deals are good deals

you could be a sweetie and post those deals at other sites though :)[/quote]

Haha... sweetie. Sure, why not make it even more awkward for the guy. heh

Why would I make a post pretending to be someone else and spam the site with buyrite links? Thats just stupid. Why it might be within my humor to be anonymous and post a link to VGD as an awesome site...like Jsweeny said..I would make it SUPER obvious and most likely wouldnt post it in hot deals. I tend to reserve topics in the deals for actual deals.

fwacce = troll

now that's honesty

I just found out a couple of months ago that that was your site. I always post those deals when someone is looking for an xbox mem card, perfect dark and some other things. :)

[quote name='defender']Why would I make a post pretending to be someone else and spam the site with buyrite links? Thats just stupid. Why it might be within my humor to be anonymous and post a link to VGD as an awesome site...like Jsweeny said..I would make it SUPER obvious and most likely wouldnt post it in hot deals. I tend to reserve topics in the deals for actual deals.

fwacce = troll

now that's honesty[/quote]

I don't think he meant to accuse you of that, I think he was saying with all those buyrite spams up there you were just being a smartass and posting one for your site too.

[quote name='jasonditz']

I don't think he meant to accuse you of that, I think he was saying with all those buyrite spams up there you were just being a smartass and posting one for your site too.[/quote]

And let's face it. You have been known to be a smartass from time to time. :booty:

[quote name='daphatty'][quote name='jasonditz']

I don't think he meant to accuse you of that, I think he was saying with all those buyrite spams up there you were just being a smartass and posting one for your site too.[/quote]

And let's face it. You have been known to be a smartass from time to time. :booty:[/quote]

Verified.

No one said you were posting buyrite deals. But now I wonder if you were since you got all defensive about it lol.

LOL. :D IM defending defender, if that makes sense. I dont think anyone is stupid enough on these forums, (well except for some people), to make another account and point other people to sites that they own. We are all just tring to be helpful to each other by telling one another about sites with good deals. I know I maw sound like a fukin hippy, lol, but you get the point... I hope.. 8)

-Technique.... peace

Hey defender...Whats up with the 60 $ psone? WTF?!...is that a mistake or are you serious?...heck ill go get one off ebay brand new for 15...try to help a hypothetical brother out and i get slapped in the face...jeez

or i may just have to take my buissness to videogameauctions.com and buy FF Anthology from this guy named defender with a 0% feedback rating...or is that too shady?

thats me at VGA...I decided to use the name defender to sell under since in most forums thats how people know me. As for the PSone...I dont even think I have any. Its an old price anyways...and those are NEW and not used. I am sure you can get a used one for $15 but not a new one.

oh and btw..yeah I can be a HUGE smartass but its also my character to be defensive..

imagine that defender is defensive... :)

I love this thread. It's all about me!

[quote name='Technique']Heres a ps2 controller that looks exactly like the sony one. Its like a clone of the sony one. http://www.videogamedeals.com/product_info.php/products_id/1375

Heres an xbox live starter for 45 bucks, but I dont no if its gonna turn out like that kb toys thing. http://www.videogamedeals.com/product_info.php/products_id/905

Ive only been looking at this site for about 5 minutes, but it looks promising to me and seems to be a good deal.[/quote]

I wouldn't be surprised is that was Defender .

[quote name='karmapolice620']i know its you thats why i said it...[/quote]

damn internet and its horrible use of sarcasm there should be a sarcasm font change like bold or italic

oh mwl...stop that..you know it wasnt me...just because we got into it over your sig doesnt mean you have to hate me..as a matter of fact Morgan Webb isnt look so bad to me now that her image isnt so big..its just up close she looks real bad I guess

bread's done
Back