This practically crys scam

I can't belive people actually bid on his auctions (current and completed). Even if the auction only ends at $0.01 plus shipping like some of his FFX and FFX-2 auctions ended at, no way I would take a chance and send a money order or cash.

If an auction is money order or cash only, I won't bid. I like paying with a credit card through Paypal that way I know I am protected from being scammed (a credit card chargeback if neccessary although luckily I have never had to do any type of chargeback)

Wow?! people actually are bidding on some of the items?! I guess is true it takes all kinds of people to make the world go round, even suckers.

[quote name='jetlag16']He has a Devil May Cry 3 guide going for $30.00.......Get busted PLEASE!!!![/quote]

In all fairness, it's supposed to be the game and guide, but it still reeks of scam.

Yeah.....last night I just found a guy selling Breath of Fire 1/2 both mint for SNES. It's too bad...I would've bidded high, but he's got 0 feedback and he's less than 10 days new member.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8178846656&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1

The bad part: he's also selling Lufia 1/2, Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, and N64 system, all of those bids are well past $20 already, and climbing. I just hope those people don't get scammed. I mean, what's an easier way to make $150 than to make a quick Ebay account, "sell" some rare games, and never be heard from again.

bread's done
Back