This seller is a liar and a cheat. Don't trade with him unless you want to be SCAMMED

[quote name='SmurfALMIGHTY']What am I "ignoring" i've stated previously if you really were interested to pm me which you've failed to bother doing instead of making personal attacks against me. Whatever floats your boat in the end.[/QUOTE]:roll:

You have your PM. I'm waiting to hear the answer. Should be quite interesting.

I was thinking he's botting a promotion. But by how much he's gotten, I don't think it's that, and it probably is stolen. I also don't get why he won't accept paypal. His IP probably got banned or something from selling illigal items.

[quote name='DAWG26']^ It really seems as though you are being a bully and not a moderator.[/QUOTE]

He's just wondering because it's not just that he is selling them cheap. He has a GIANT amount, and it's strange that he won't accept paypal.
And he's just making sure he's not selling illigally acquired items.

So I'd say he is doing his job.

[quote name='DAWG26']^ It really seems as though you are being a bully and not a moderator.[/QUOTE]CAG is a place where items are traded/sold, and it's stated clearly that items can't be stolen or illegal items. As there's some question to me of where they're coming from, it's my place to figure out what the issue is, if any.

The OP can easily take his business elsewhere, if he wishes.

[quote name='pr3mium']He's just wondering because it's not just that he is selling them cheap. He has a GIANT amount, and it's strange that he won't accept paypal.
And he's just making sure he's not selling illegally acquired items.

So I'd say he is doing his job.[/QUOTE]The lack of Paypal isn't as much of an issue as the fact it's only concealed cash, that there's a never-ending supply of codes, and that he's sold them via CL in-person, where it would make sense to give out the card with the code.

The OP's explained how he managed to get his codes, and even though it's something I'm not keen on, it's not illegal or done through a code generator, as first suspected.

[quote name='SmurfALMIGHTY']bump don't really need much ATM besides what's needed on my list[/QUOTE]

But the controller was on ur list.

el bumpo and thanks shady. :) More 4k's added to stock, will be gone fast, trust me.

Deals updated/specials edited, cheers to all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see you want the Orbit AF Quickcam. You can get it on Amazon right now in their lightning deals for $80. Hurry though, only 20 minutes left.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox

edit: CML for a 4000 MS point code. If you don't see anything, then let me know. I'll have to consider sending the concealed cash, which I don't do normally.

I can accept paypal for the next few transactions since I need to send someone(doc) cash via it so first come first serve on this deal lol.

[quote name='SmurfALMIGHTY']I can accept paypal for the next few transactions since I need to send someone(doc) cash via it so first come first serve on this deal lol.[/QUOTE]

PM'd ya earlier...plus a free bump

Transactions via paypal must be via member with lots of reputatable feedback and must be for around $60 since that is what is owed to someone.

Oh, if you are still interested in the sealed wireless 360 controller, I also have a matching white PC adapter that I can throw in.

bread's done
Back