This seller is a liar and a cheat. Don't trade with him unless you want to be SCAMMED

Hey there again SmurfALMIGHTY,

Just wanted to let you know I mailed out a USPS postal money order on Friday. You should get it on Monday. Not sure why your account is pending investigation but I hope everything is okay. Let us know what's up when you get a chance. I've always enjoyed trading and buying from you so I hope nothing happened. Best of luck buddy. Thanks!

Hey Smurf, let us know what's going on. You've had my money order for almost a week. It's been like four days since you said you were going to deposit it and send the codes. You seem to be ever less present in your thread. And you're under investigation.

edit: Your last activity was at 05:41 PM on the 26th too. Any reason why you seem to be ducking this thread?

averox, I can't say much about the money order situation but smurf wrote to me via PM today and said he expects the investigation to be over soon. Something of a misunderstanding with one of his sales/trades. I think he's just been busy this week, but I'm hoping he gets my money order soon as well :) *Crosses Fingers*

You know, I can't help but shake the feeling that I'm being avoided. This dude is obviously checking his CAG account. I'm not sure if he's able to post at the current moment or checking the trading forum but he can obviously respond to PMs. Heading to the post office tomorrow to check if the money order has been cashed.

Yep he's avoiding me. Checked his account 8:50pm and didn't bother to PM me back.

Dan/Smurf let me know what's going on. I'm not here to play games and I'm going to the post office tomorrow to run tracking on the postal money order. If you cashed it, you're deeper in the hole.

Goobma478: I suggest you put a stop payment on that.

He has my money too and never emailed me back....it was cash and tracking information showed a delivery today.

I am sure he will come through though.

I just got a very nice email from him saying sorry for the delay, and that the investigation thing is almost over and things are on hold till its over.

I believe he will come through, so I wouldnt worry people.

I've been very patient and have been waiting a long time. Those I have spoken to here on CAG assure me SmurfALMIGHTY will honor his end of the deals he has made once the investigation has come to an end.

I got some working codes from Smurf yesterday. Not all the codes yet, but very close to it now. Slowly but surely :) Thanks. Looking up my friend. Hope you can work out everything soon and get that investigation dropped.

when it all gets worked out, hit me up for some trades and sales. i have Ghostbusters and mid range PC parts ( MATX mobo w/ AMD dual 2.0ghz proc and a 2900 PRO PCIE card ) id fire away with for 3 4000 and a 12 monther.

I've been waiting a few days to see what happens with the situation before I come here and fire off some more posts.

He has responded to me twice. First time was him saying that if he thought I was scamming him, why don't I just go ahead and get my money back. He also said he was still taking care of the investigation and that what do I expect out of him, he's doing all of this from his phone and not a computer. Second reply was that he was doing this from his iPhone and he has a list of codes on his phone that he emails out. This second reply was in response to me asking him how is he still conducting his business.

You know, it's a bit of irony here. He's blaming the fact that he can't take care of all of this because he's on his phone. Yet he's taking care of certain things because he's on his phone. I own an iPhone myself and I don't know if CAG or the CAG forums are formatted for Safari Mobile, but honestly it isn't hard to spend maybe half an hour of your time to reply to people who are wondering what's going on.

Eight business days later, I still have no solid response on what is going on with the codes or my money order. Well aside from him saying to go to the post office and get my money back if I think he's a scammer. See my biggest beef is what does the investigation have to do with any of us who have sent him money already?

He responded here to a PM telling me he had my cash but no points on 7/30. I've heard nothing since then and my thoughts are if he doesn't have points (and says he can't get more with the investigation in place) and has no timeframe to get more I'd really like my cash back. I sent my cash via registered mail a few days before the investigation popped up here on CAG.

nevermind I wouldn't buy from this clown anyway. I just read his first post in this thread and he sounds like a jerkoff. Hey smurf, go fuck yourself.

What does him being investigated have to do with him obtaining 4000 point codes? In all honesty, it's probably a poor excuse so that you hold off as long as possible on taking any action. I've already went to the post office to get tracking on the money order.

Personally I've already lined up some information so that I can file mail fraud. I suggest any one of you who has sent money through the mail do the same, be it straight cash or money order.

[quote name='Morphx2']I talked to him this morning. Since he is under investigation, he cant even see this thread or reply[/QUOTE]

how are you in touch with him? he isn't responding to my PM's or emails and has $60 cash of mine. I'm having a hard time understanding how there is any legitimate reason this guy hasn't sent my codes yet. his post clearly states he has them in stock... i'm getting very worried at this point and ready to do some digging on mail fraud laws in his state.

I got a reply to a PM here on 7/30. He was on AOL tonight but didn't answer me and was logged in to gametz this AM but didn't answer a PM there either. He's got $60 of mine too and I'm not feeling too good about it at this point.

I have to say too I am a little nervous as well. I sent him $300 for 10 codes and one bonus points card. I got around 9 codes and three of them didn't work, and he hasn't responded to any of my recent messages either :( I'm not sure what's going on. I feel like I'm out $120 now.... let me know if you guys hear anything.

He kept re-assuring me that this would all blow over quickly, but I haven't heard anything in a week now and there's no way he didn't get my USPS Money Order by now :(

[quote name='Morphx2']I talked to him this morning. Since he is under investigation, he cant even see this thread or reply[/QUOTE]

Yeah - that makes no sense too. Even unregistered users can see the thread and the same day you posted that he couldn't reply to anyone he sent me a PM here on CAG. 7/30 seems like the last day he logged in here at CAG even though he's clearly online on AIM and checking in to his gametz account. I'm afraid if I don't hear anything from him with codes or tracking info for sending my cash back I will have to make a report to my local and his local postmaster. I still hope he comes through... "Mail fraud, a felony, carries a sentence of up to five years in prison and/or fines of up to $250,000 when individuals are involved."

i live close by this guy i barely saw this thread i live in chicago, joilet isnt that far tell me his address and i could go beat the points out of him if u know what i mean lol j/p but i really would go over there if i sended him money but i barely saw this thread rite now and its under investigation so good i didnt buy anything from this guy lol

hm, seeing as how his last activity was a week ago (7/30), i do think mr. stern took our money. if he doesn't have point cards, he can send the money back, and at very least reply to our pm. i have pictures of the letter i sent, our pm conversation, and certified mail acceptance @ usps.com. this is quite frustrating, but i am going to give it a few more days. if i get nothing, i am going to push legal action as well.

Rex: I appreciate the offer man but a personal confrontation isn't going to do much. I'm not looking for a lynch mob here. Plus there's a chance that if you were to go there, you could be put in physical harm should anything of that sort happen.

Since he's collaborating to fuck us in the ass, I feel we should collaborate him to do the same to him.

I've gathered a little information on him. If you've been scammed, I can send you all that I have on him. Also I'm not sure what the effect or what ability they have, but if a bunch of us call his local police department and make a stink they may do something. Hell, he lives like ten minutes from the police department according to google maps.

By the way if anyone knows where he works or where he goes to college at, we could get him fired and/or kicked out. Although judging by the profile of a lot of his friends, it's likely chance that he'd be attending Joliet Junior College.

Here's a nice page detailing the places you should file for mail fraud and internet fraud: http://reviews.ebay.com/HOW-TO-FILE-FOR-MAIL-FRAUD_W0QQugidZ10000000003448709
Pretty much though you'll just be filing for mail fraud and an ic3.gov complaint.

lol, I tried warning people about this douchebag but people just came to his defense and whatnot
Tried working out a trade with him on GameTZ, he wanted me to send a money order first to him without receiving a code, with me having about 150 trades to my name to his 10 or so...

I too am glad I didn't buy points from this guy, but I hope it all works out to you guys' benefit and his as well, he needs to just send the money back, it'd suck to get in all sorts of trouble over something like this.

thanks for that link. if he doesn't give us our money back or codes, we all must take a stand as averox says. it's the only way for justice. im big into the justice thing b/c im applying for lapd in a yr after my degree. this is pretty bs, but i'm still going to be a little more patient. if he doesn't pull through averox im sending you a pm for a little info. thanks again.

[quote name='xGunCrazyx']lol, I tried warning people about this douchebag but people just came to his defense and whatnot
Tried working out a trade with him on GameTZ, he wanted me to send a money order first to him without receiving a code, with me having about 150 trades to my name to his 10 or so...[/QUOTE]
What do you care, you bash CAG and all of it's members daily on GTZ...

On topic, definitely keep all tabs and information you receive on this guy and send it in. Don't wait any longer.

Just curious, but I realized that smurfALMIGHTY still has 100% positive feedback. Is it just that you guys were like me and have been waiting to leave feedback giving him the benefit of the doubt, or is there some actual reason for not leaving negative? Just wondering since so many people at this point seemed to have been ripped off.

I know I am out around $120 myself, so I will not leave filing mail fraud out of the question. That's a lot more money than I can afford to lose. Please Smurf, if you can read these messages (and I believe you can), just send out our codes and put this in the past. You'll save yourself a lot of trouble. We trusted you, don't cheat us.

bread's done
Back