This Sucks!

No more money shots or bukkake showers?

Noooooooooo

It seems stupid to change the definition though. That's like being tried for regular assualt when all you did was blow air at someone's face, or spit at them. It's annoying and a punishment should exist, but you shouldn't overwrite an exisiting punishment and change it around. Just make a new law and punishment.

Their talking about how depraved and horrific this is, they just blew their loads in her face. It would be horrible if they raped her, it would be horrible if they cock slapped her. She can take a towel and some soap and wipe her face right off.

It seems like they appologized, appearantly they sent an IM to her stating they "were really drunk" and ejaculated on her. There probably had to be more than...

2HoT4U: Hey Cheryll
SprmMgnet: Hey Bobby
2HoT4U: Um last night
2HoT4U: Me Mike and Jeff kinda got really wasted
2HoT4U: And Jerked off in your face
2HoT4U: ...
SprmMgnet: o_O
SprmMgnet: What?
SprmMgnet: My face?
2HoT4U: Um...yup
SprmMgnet: I fucking thought I drooled on myself
2HoT4U: lol
SprmMgnet: My roommate kept calling me a baby and told her friends I was a baby you asshole
2HoT4U: Ah uh
2HoT4U: Sorry?
SprmMgnet: I'll sue you and have you kicked out the school!
2HoT4U has signed off at 3:45 pm

For those who seemed to take this post seriously

[quote name='arcadia']It seems like they appologized, appearantly they sent an IM to her stating they "were really drunk" and ejaculated on her. There probably had to be more than...

SprmMgnet: My roommate kept calling me a baby and told her friends I was a baby you asshole
2HoT4U has signed off at 3:45 pm[/quote]
imagine if that person was your mom or sister! i don't think you would take too kindly to 3 guys jizzing on her face while she slept. what if they had an STD? it's disgusting what happened to her. they owe her more than an apology.

btw, is her im name really sperm magnet or did you just change her screen name? :lol:

[quote name='zionoverfire']Why not simply charge them with assult? You can assult someone with a projectile right?[/quote]
from the article:

The incident caused widespread outrage as the state's victim advocate, chief state's attorney, women's groups and legislators vowed to close the loophole. The problem is that the existing legal definition of sexual assault requires "contact" between the victim and the perpetrator.

edit: n/m. i think you meant assault as an alternative to sexual assault.

[quote name='arcadia']No more money shots or bukkake showers?

Noooooooooo

It seems stupid to change the definition though. That's like being tried for regular assualt when all you did was blow air at someone's face, or spit at them. It's annoying and a punishment should exist, but you shouldn't overwrite an exisiting punishment and change it around. Just make a new law and punishment.

Their talking about how depraved and horrific this is, they just blew their loads in her face. It would be horrible if they raped her, it would be horrible if they cock slapped her. She can take a towel and some soap and wipe her face right off.

It seems like they appologized, appearantly they sent an IM to her stating they "were really drunk" and ejaculated on her. There probably had to be more than...

2HoT4U has signed off at 3:45 pm[/quote]

If anyone ever asks me "why would a man ever want to become a woman?" I think I'm going to direct them to you. I know you're making me wonder why l want to be associated with this club.

Makes sense to me, maybe they could've charged them with assault anyway, but making it so that future incidents can be charged as sexual assault makes sense....it's jizz.

Obviously it shouldn't carry as high a penalty as rape, but it should be sexual assault nonetheless, it's sexual and has the potential to spread STDs.

[quote name='arcadia']No more money shots or bukkake showers?

Noooooooooo

2HoT4U has signed off at 3:45 pm[/QUOTE]

Since they were drunk and they apologized, it makes what they did okay?

You must be kidding me.

I was joking. Yes it was wrong what they did, I thought people would have gotten that I was joking with that crappy AIM convo.

Anyhow it was sarcasm, and my post was edited to show that.

bread's done
Back