Thor: God of Thunder (Amazon) - $40 (PS3/36), $32 (Wii), $28(3DS), $24(DS)

I'll bite, but only because I'm hoping they'll cancel for an error and give out coupons or something.

Ya never know, it could turn out to be decent. Liquid Entertainment (The developer) made Rise Of The Argonauts which was a pretty decent game.

Another game based on the soon to be released movie, chances of going to $25, 1 month after movie release is high. I'll take my chances and wait for the inevitable price drop.

pretty sure there'll be a gold box deal for this when it hits theatres. gonna pick it up when its around $25 and have my teacher sign the cover because he did the environment concept art. looks ok so far, and i did really like rise of the argonauts...

[quote name='seether254']i think ill wait till it hits, oh say free? and then ill still have to contemplate getting it.[/QUOTE]

LOL.

There's no way this can be worse than Iron Man 2, right?

[quote name='yedgee']LOL.

There's no way this can be worse than Iron Man 2, right?[/QUOTE]

That's what they said about Iron Man 1, when they were working on Iron Man 2.

Don't fall for this garbage. Wait till we get an actual Thor game. Not "Thor The Movie The Game".

I just remembered that I had Iron Man 2 from target. After "hacking" by pressing B repeatedly, I turned it off. Hope I can get $5 for this somewhere.

The trailer mentions nothing about the 3DS version but Amazon has it listed to release weeks before the actual system does. Color me a little wary but i think i'm considering the preorder

I don't know about you, but March is before May, which is when the game comes out. The PSP version was canceled in favor of the 3DS version. I preordered both the DS and 3DS one, if I get a whiff that the 3DS one is going to suck, I'll just cancel it.

I have faith in the DS version though. I like supporting Wayforward.

[quote name='skizomaniak']I don't know about you, but March is before May, which is when the game comes out. The PSP version was canceled in favor of the 3DS version. I preordered both the DS and 3DS one, if I get a whiff that the 3DS one is going to suck, I'll just cancel it.

I have faith in the DS version though. I like supporting Wayforward.[/QUOTE]

Doh! For some reason i read it as March instead of May. Well I did the same as you, preordered it on the 3DS. Thanks OP

Thor The Comic The Movie The Game; Based on the novel by Norse. It's bound to win awards this year.

bread's done
Back