Those Daulshock 3 controllers on eBay...

INMATEofARKHAM

CAGiversary!
Feedback
228 (100%)
My back up isn't much of a back up and 'old reliable' is starting to become more old than reliable... so its time for me to start looking for a new Dualshock 3 and I've seen these on eBay:

http://myworld.ebay.com/xixi.lee/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

I doubt their real, actually I would put money that they aren't real, but has anyone used one and can speak of its quality or lack thereof?

Note: Linked to the seller... but all he sales is DS3.

This is about 80% chance of being legit. I have ordered controllers internationally before and the quality of the controller is fine, but it took over a month to arrive at my place. If you can wait, do it. But honestly, I would say to try to get one from Amazon for $36. It is worth the assurance. I think this guy is among the new age of entrepenuers who use cheap international shipping to sell items dirt cheap directly from the production factories' warehouses. The problem with this is that a lot of the items that he gets from the company to sell are the ones that aren't defective but also aren't of the highest quality. This includes controllers and any other item of the sort.

he's based out of china, so i would say pass

check best buy for those LBP game/DS3 bundles...we have them here for $25.99, and LBP trades into gamestop for around $16

[quote name='Cheap_Bastard'] If you can wait, do it. But honestly, I would say to try to get one from Amazon for $36.[/QUOTE]Yeah, amazon deal is nice... I started looking at this guy a few weeks ago when everything was in the mid forties....

Unfortunately, I'm not flush with cash right now. Two games day of release of late and, well, two 360 controllers. I only need one for sure but until the Onza (from Amazon's Warehouse) shows up I have to hold on to the other.

[quote name='breakingcustoms']he's based out of china, so i would say pass.[/quote]

Yeah, saw that. Item is actually in Hong Kong which is technically part of China now.

[quote name='breakingcustoms']check best buy for those LBP game/DS3 bundles...we have them here for $25.99, and LBP trades into gamestop for around $16[/QUOTE]
I might have to do that...

Better do it fast. With Sony giving lbp away as one of the promo games for the psn being down, the tiv will drop like a rock

bread's done
Back