Those of you wanting to buy a PSP this Xmas MUST READ:

Kastides

Banned
A reliable source has told me that the PSP price drop is coming soon. Estimates are anywhere from $99-$125

Dont buy before a price drop.

My CAG service is done. Have a merry xmas.

[quote name='masha']Thanks for the info. Did your reliable source told you to buy a flame suite too?![/QUOTE]
Wonder if his reliable source works for Nintendo. Heh heh.

Is it really necessary to have multiple threads for this also ?

a 50% price drop is unlikely. You're crazy if you think people are going to fall for that one.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Wonder if his reliable source works for Nintendo. Heh heh.[/QUOTE]

_) Did they make Fight Night for Game Boy Color (pink) ? :cool:

[quote name='SilverPaw750']If they do a 50%+ price drop this Christmas, I'll eat my own prostate.[/QUOTE]
At least you didn't say you'd eat someone else's prostate...

:shock:

If there is a price drop, it is cheaper to buy it now.

Sears, Circuit City, and other stores do price match/gurantee for 30-60 days with 10% of the difference taken off also.

ACTUALLY, my sources have told me PSP will come free inside boxes of Fruit Loops. When Im right (and I will be) I will have my pick of the litter! Meow Purr Coo Coo Kachoo!

[quote name='gizmogc']ACTUALLY, my sources have told me PSP will come free inside boxes of Fruit Loops. When Im right (and I will be) I will have my pick of the litter! Meow Purr Coo Coo Kachoo![/QUOTE]

fuck that, i'm waiting for the fruity pebbles bundle.

[quote name='Scorch']fuck that, i'm waiting for the fruity pebbles bundle.[/QUOTE]

Fruity Pebbles comes out in the spring with a free 2 Gig Duo Card. I heard around Halloween you can get a PSP and Death Jr free inside Boo Berry Cereal!!!11111111!!11!!!!!!!11111!11!!1!

[quote name='gizmogc']Fruity Pebbles comes out in the spring with a free 2 Gig Duo Card. I heard around Halloween you can get a PSP and Death Jr free inside Boo Berry Cereal!!!11111111!!11!!!!!!!11111!11!!1![/QUOTE]

My sources CONFIRMED! Toucan will deliver PSPs himself. Look for the bird like this one near you. If you see one, SHOOT IT DOWN or check in into your local rehab.

toucan0kj.jpg

Thank You Fruit Loops! and Thank you too OP!

$99-$125 for a PSP? I think you mistaken for the DS. The DS board is thadda way!

*points to the DS board*

I thnk $199.99 would be much more likely. Meijer just had them on sale for this price. Almost every price drop is preceeded at meijer 2-3 moinths before by a sale price. It happened when the PS2 fell to 199 and 149, it happened when the cube fell to 149 and 99. So, I wouldn't be suprised to see the PS2 at 129.99 and the PSP at 199 by feb-march.

[quote name='masha']Thanks for the info. Did your reliable source told you to buy a flame suite too?![/QUOTE]

^^^ LOL!!!

[quote name='sj41']Don't you have a disease or something? Maybe your head isn't right.[/QUOTE]
Is your avatar...like Cheapy with a dirty sanchez? :shock:

[quote name='SilverPaw750']Is your avatar...like Cheapy with a dirty sanchez? :shock:[/QUOTE]

No. It looks like bold "Village People" biker's brother.

LA3576.jpg
cheapy1ic.gif

[quote name='masha']No. It looks like bold "Village People" biker's brother.

LA3576.jpg
cheapy1ic.gif
[/QUOTE]

Its the Tobias Funke wanna be club, lol.

There will be a price drop after christmas. Thats why they are breaking the value pack apart so you can buy all those useless stuff by itself. You can now get everything in the value pack but the psp itself.

They just want to get as much $$$$ as they can for the holiday. My guess core system with ac adaptor, rechargeable battery pack, 32 mb, and psp $179.99 - $199.99.

I don't think it will be in the price range of $99-$129.99. If it is, its probably the psp itself nothing else. No ac or anything.

Sony's whole plan was to do a unit-only package at $199.99. Don't you guys remember reading about that when people were bitching about the value packs being thier only option? I'll try to find a link...

I found this interesting. The price comes out to about $140USD. No guarantee on how legit this is or even if it isn't a pricing error.

[quote name='SilverPaw750']Can you really point to places on the internet?[/QUOTE]

Yes, ever watch that Chappelle episode? That guy pointed Dave to the music store :lol:

[quote name='Genocidal']I found this interesting. The price comes out to about $140USD. No guarantee on how legit this is or even if it isn't a pricing error.
[/QUOTE]

Wow, where exactly is this store at. I know its not US. So which country?

I can see it being $179 at the lowest, I think they will drop the whole value pack and just have the psp by itself. I would like to see the white one come stateside. As I don't want to import it right now. I think a grey or alluminim(sp?) color PSP would be awesome.

i would like to see a price drop. im not paying 250 to 300 bucks for a handheld. hell thats the price of a next generation core system! but i think theyre competing with the ipod so i dont see much of a price drop coming. maybe down to 199 after the holidays. i hope it gets to 150. thats when ill buy one.

After I read this I bought three this morning; I want Sony to get as much money as possible. The more profit they make the better they can stomp on Microsoft and Nintendo.

[quote name='nwaugh']After I read this I bought three this morning; I want Sony to get as much money as possible. The more profit they make the better they can stomp on Microsoft and Nintendo.[/QUOTE]
As a bonafide anti-Sony fanboy, I say screw you. ;)

[quote name='nwaugh']After I read this I bought three this morning; I want Sony to get as much money as possible. The more profit they make the better they can stomp on Microsoft and Nintendo.[/QUOTE]

If you wanted to do that, you should've bought 3 360s and made Microsoft lose $450. As it is, such a move would only net Sony a loss on the hardware.

bread's done
Back