Those who are banned from making an OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='AngellicLulu']i went back and looked at my topics started. I only made like 6 or so OTTs.[/quote]

I've made several, and they've all been SPECTACULAR!

To underscore this fact, here is a GIS result for "spectacular":
urbanfunkspectacular12ro4.jpg

.:22·31·41:. «@______» I like the fragrances
.:22·31·48:. «@______» then my hands remind me of girls

Kid's talking about lotion. I

[quote name='Soodmeg']fucking xbox keeps turning itself off and showing 2 red rings....

That suppose to mean its over heating but its sitting right next to a window and its 40 outside.[/QUOTE]

intercooler360.jpg

[quote name='daphatty']
intercooler360.jpg
[/quote]

You think I need one of those?

That bull plop marge....bull plop.

Having to go get a third party fan beacuse the system sucks so much. I bet you that think cost a arm and 2 nuts huh?

[quote name='Soodmeg']You think I need one of those?

That bull plop marge....bull plop.

Having to go get a third party fan beacuse the system sucks so much. I bet you that think cost a arm and 2 nuts huh?[/QUOTE]

They make your system worse, but they're not that expensive.

[quote name='zewone']They make your system worse, but they're not that expensive.[/quote]

Worse? I R Confused.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Worse? I R Confused.[/QUOTE]

They leech power right from the 360, which can result in components not getting enough power. I think.

[quote name='zewone']:cool:

Nascar is a bunch of a hicks driving around in a circle.[/quote]

And anime is basically just like RPG's. A bunch of whiny $$$$$$s always running around looking for the next boss. It always takes 10 episodes to get there and the dialogue always eats nuts.

I don't care if yall hate on NASCAR. I like it and I have no problem with those who don't. I didn't like it until I got around it more, so I know it is an acquired taste.

Also leveling up in RPG's is wack dallow. Bringing that up to support my comments brings me to another thing in those games that sucks and that is level grinding. fuck that shit.

(Please note these comments are only about JRPG's. Shit on the PC and western RPG's are just fine by me)

I have said this before. There hasnt been an RPG worth ass since the PSX. Give it up....other than Mass Effect which borders being an actually RPG they all suck ass.

Fixed it for ya brown.

By the way this clepto starburst tv ad is funny as hell.

You complain way too much Soodmeg -- WAY too much.

I guess that's because you live in Michigan, though... although you're not a fat, middle-age white woman.

[quote name='Brak']You complain way too much Soodmeg -- WAY too much.

I guess that's because you live in Michigan, though... although you're not a fat, middle-age white woman.[/quote]

Brak I rarely ever find a post where your not complaining about something sucking.

Every movie other that country and every game other than Army of 2....not to mention every single song every created except the ones you post.

But meh...what can ya do. When xbox's and various video games stop sucking then I will stop complaining about them.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Brak I rarely ever find a post where your not complaining about something sucking.

Every movie other that country and every game other than Army of 2....not to mention every single song every created except the ones you post.[/QUOTE]
I don't even think Army of Two is that good. :lol:

Find the other posts for me, real quick.

I sound interesting. Why don't you tell me more about myself?

Sometimes, in the heat of the moment, is ok to go ass to mOTTh.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Not you.[/quote]

[quote name='Brak']I don't even think Army of Two is that good. :lol:

Find the other posts for me, real quick.

I sound interesting. Why don't you tell me more about myself?[/quote]

Well, last week you came out to your friend and parents telling them you are going to leave med school and run away with your new lover Lilboo.

Other than that.....I have no clue.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Well, last week you came out to your friend and parents telling them you are going to leave med school and run away with your new lover Lilboo.

Other than that.....I have no clue.[/QUOTE]
Sickest of burns.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Well, last week you came out to your friend and parents telling them you are going to leave med school and run away with your new lover Lilboo.

:rofl:

So what! I never give him a reason to give me milk :nottalking:

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Do you think the 3 guys in The Blue Man Group get a bunch of pussy?[/QUOTE]

Just this one:

ad_tobias_blue_myself.jpg

[quote name='lilboo']So what! I never give him a reason to give me milk :nottalking:[/QUOTE]
:lol:

[quote name='mr ryles']in the crib saturday night, playin that sega genesis, guess that makes you cooler than me.[/QUOTE]
I was playing K-Project on my Dreamcast. What's that make me?

/sadpanda

Speaking of me thinking that Army of Two is the absolute bomb:

Wanna go finish those last two levels, reals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back