Thoughts on 1600 MS point auctions with codes e-mailed?

agentcoop007

CAGiversary!
Feedback
124 (100%)
I've been looking at ebay auctions for 1600 point cards. (been failing at making a trade for one here).
I even found this crazy auction at....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150454909736
I found it before someone clicked the buy me price of $1.09, as I was trading messages with the seller (making sure this was legit) someone else bought it.

Seller wrote me back saying...

"This 1600 point code is useless to me so basically i want to give it away for a slittle as possible. The reason i have the but it now at 1.09 is because an ebay rule requires you to make the buy it now at least 10% higher than the starting bid. If you send it as a gift i can immidiatly respond and then send you it."

But as I said someone else clicked it. I wonder now if it worked out for the buyer, And am wondering if anyone else as advice or experence to share on buying MS points over ebay?

The fact that he is asking for payment to be sent as a gift would cause concern (No chargebacks than) I wonder if he is trying to pad his feedback before ebay suspends his account for low performance.

[quote name='kklems']The fact that he is asking for payment to be sent as a gift would cause concern (No chargebacks than) I wonder if he is trying to pad his feedback before ebay suspends his account for low performance.[/QUOTE]

Thats a good thought there

bread's done
Back