Thoughts on Madden 07

Swingman

CAGiversary!
Just got Madden 07 today and it's nothing special.

Graphics are awful and the fantasy league portion is pretty limited. i noticed some of the rankings are off as well (ie I have 4400 total yards and ranked 21st but my opponent has 4241 total yards and ranked 11th). That can't be right but that's what it says.

It almost feels like Techmo Super Bowl from the NES but with fantasy league options and new players.

Who the heck is still buying Madden games? Reviews over the past several years have been consistently slumping and I was under the impression that the general consensus was "meh," except for 360 owners whose reaction was "I paid $60 for *this*?"

[quote name='Scobie']Who the heck is still buying Madden games? Reviews over the past several years have been consistently slumping and I was under the impression that the general consensus was "meh," except for 360 owners whose reaction was "I paid $60 for *this*?"[/QUOTE]

I'm happy with mine (360 version).

I wanted a sports game with a dynasty mode and this is pretty much the only one on the block for the DS.

07 got better reviews than 06 and 05.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I'm happy with mine (360 version).[/QUOTE]
Dito I rented it from gamefly and did a quick season and I'm going to buy it before the end of the year.

I have almost bought Madden 07 DS a few times but the reviews are all over the place, I might have to gamefly it for the DS.

THe problem now is that they can't do anything new. They can add all the little minigames they want but NOTHING changes from the core game.

Now this might all change with the wii. Ill probably give that one a shot.

bread's done
Back