Thoughts on Splinter Cell Blacklist

Zalaki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Just curious what everyone else thinks. So far I love the gameplay but it just seems like 100x more complicated since the original. Upgrades, gadget , gear , clothing and etc. It doesn't feel like the good old SC I remember.

What do you guys think?

2 questions.

Is it action packed like Splinter Cell Conviction?

If it isn't as action heavy and  more stealth heavy can you save the game anywhere?

You can go in both ways, either way you go in, you score points for ghost class or merc class and etc. So bit of both, and it saves ALOT on its own, there are tons of check points so far

I like it, it does seem a bit more action heavy than Chaos Theory (the last SC game I played) but stealth is very viable. 

I'll admit it's a lot of harder than I thought it would be, I guess i need to actually use my gadgets and what have. 

I am loving this game. I opened a door and when a bad guy noticed the open door he said "did I leave that door open?" Then he came over to close it. BIG MISTAKE BUDDY. The hub world is pretty cool, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am loving the game so far. One of the better Splinter Cell's in awhile. Definitely worth buying, and the co-op is a ton of fun. Lots of different style missions keeps it fresh.

bread's done
Back